Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian Jammy CLI - firmware issues

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I am new to this forum and struggling with some stuff on the Tinkerboard S R2.0. I use the CLI-version of Armbian Jammy of 23 october 2022.

 

I have to activate several features. I think two of them might relate to 'missing firmware'.

 

1. Activating a AccessPoint: during the installation of raspAP I get a set of error on 'missing firmware'.

2. Installing a modem: not a single USB-device gets recognized by lsusb. I am stuck at the very beginning. lsusb is working on the xfce but we want a leaner system.

 

I tried the latest TinkerOS but I require a more updated version of python (3.10)  and I also would like to stick to Ubuntu.

 

Can anybody guide me to a firmware upgrade for tinkerboard S R2.0?

How do I activate the USB support?

 

Thanks,

Luc

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.