Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Image and multi-tool for RK322x

Featured Replies

Good day to everyone, I was running smoothly on my tv box, rk322x, but I did something wrong and I can't boot again, then where I can download the image of armbian as well as the multi-tool so that I can again perform a clean installation on my tv box? some link maybe, thank you very much for your help.

Is the link for the multitool down?

I am trying download the multitool from https://users.armbian.com/jock/rk322x/multitool/multitool.img.xz and it keeps timing out. I have tried 2 different computers from 2 different internet providers.  I have tried searching google and only find reference to this post and the following post. Neither have a good link to the multitool.

 

I'm also trying to download the multitool from Jock's file link and every link I have found so far is not working. 

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get a tool similar to MultiTool which will work with my X98H Pro Android 12 box? I would greatly appreciate any help with finding such a tool!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.