Rockchip CPU Boxes
A place for discussion of TV Boxes running with Rockchip CPUs (rk322x, rk3328, rk3399, etc)
244 topics in this forum
-
DISCLAIMERS (PLEASE READ): Everything you can find in this thread (binaries, texts, code snippets, etc...) are provided AS-IS and are not part of official Armbian project. For this reason not people from Armbian project nor myself are responsible for misuse or loss of functionality of hardware. THIS POST explains very well the troubles with TV Boxes and why they are not suitable for everyone Please don't ask about support or assistance in other non-community forums nor in the official Armbian github repository, instead post your questions in this thread, in the TV Boxes forum section (hardware related) or in the Peer-to-peer support section (general li…
-
Reputation Points
- 3.1k replies
- 2.1m views
- 115 followers
-
-
DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ): everything you can find in this thread (binaries, texts, code snippets, etc...) are provided AS-IS and are not part of official Armbian project. For this reason not people from Armbian project nor myself are responsible for misuse or loss of functionality of hardware. Please don't ask about support or assistance in other non-community forums nor in the official Armbian github repository, instead post your questions in this thread, in the TV Boxes forum section (hardware related) or in the Peer-to-peer support section (general linux/software related). Thank you! This thread is to give stable and mature long-term range …
-
Reputation Points
- 2k replies
- 1.3m views
- 47 followers
-
-
DISCLAIMER (PLEASE READ): everything you can find in this thread (binaries, texts, code snippets, etc...) are provided AS-IS and are not part of official Armbian project. For this reason not people from Armbian project nor myself are responsible for misuse or loss of functionality of hardware. Please don't ask about support or assistance in other non-community forums nor in the official Armbian github repository, instead post your questions in this thread, in the TV Boxes forum section (hardware related) or in the Peer-to-peer support section (general linux/software related). Thank you! This is CSC Armbian for XT-Q8L-V10 boards, also known as Chiptri…
-
Reputation Points
- 225 replies
- 225.8k views
- 14 followers
-
-
🏆 Become a sponsor, help to add other boards in armbian standart, you don't need to be a programmer to help the community, just need a copy of the ARM BOARD and a x86 computer to compile new versions. If you like what you see here and want to help: Donate Armbian the like button only costs a few dollars. Armbian Needs you help! Product Specification: Chipset: Rockchip RK3576 Octa Core ARM Mali G52 MC3 WIFI: WiFi6 11ax 1x1 80 MHz wifi controller: AP6275P RAM: DDR4 4GB/8GB ROM: eMMC 32GB/64GB/128GB OS: Android 14.0 || Armbian Vendor 6.1 Ethernet: 1000M Standard RJ-45 Bluetooth: BT 5.0 The RK3576 is ind…
-
Reputation Points
- 130 replies
- 130.3k views
- 8 followers
-
-
A guide to installing Armbian on the H96 Max V11 (RK3318_V1.4 blue PCB) What you will need Your H96 Max V11 TV box with the power supply and the HDMI cable that came with it; A TV or a monitor with an HDMI port; A wired USB keyboard (or a wireless one with a USB dongle); An Ethernet cable to connect to a router on your home network that has Internet access; A Micro SD card (minimum 1GB, more if you're going to back up Android on your box before overwriting it with Armbian); A USB card reader for Micro SD cards; A Windows PC connected to your home network; Installation steps Download …
-
Reputation Points
- 14 replies
- 50.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
DISCLAIMERS (PLEASE READ): - Everything in this post is provided AS-IS. This is not an official Armbian-supported target, and neither the Armbian project nor I am responsible for any damage, data loss, or broken devices caused by flashing or testing these images. - As with other TV boxes, please assume there may be board variants, undocumented hardware changes, weak power supplies, and marginal NAND/eMMC chips. Test carefully before writing anything to internal storage. - Please keep discussion and support in the forum thread, not in the official Armbian issue tracker. Hi all, I would like to share my work on bringing Armbian to Rockchip RK3128 TV b…
-
Reputation Points
- 18 replies
- 12.1k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Hello, I have H96 Max TV box with RK3528 chip (4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Android 13, build RZX.V01.20240924). Board: RK3528_DDR3_8X4_V12. Problem: Box does not boot from TF card at all. No HDMI output, no DHCP lease, nothing. What I have: TF card slot on the box 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port No serial/UART adapter (DEBUG header visible on PCB but not connected) Android 13 still working on EMMC ADB access with root What I tried: Built Armbian with BOARD=rk3528-tvbox BRANCH=legacy BUILD_MINIMAL=yes RELEASE=trixie Extracted DTB from Android boot partition, added to image Wrote image to TF card with dd Verified RKNS header at sector 64 - correc…
-
Reputation Points
- 22 replies
- 8.6k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Firstly, I would like to say I know next to nothing about what I am doing at all. I'm trying to learn though! With the current shortage of decent SBCs at a reasonable price I thought being able to run Armbian on the above device would make it a very good deal. I am only interested in using the device as a server so I currently have no information on running it as a desktop though I can burn an image and post the results if anyone is interested. From reading the forums it seems many devices will try and boot from external storage of some sort before booting from emmc. This turned out not to be the case for this device. I blun…
-
Reputation Points
- 50 replies
- 20.3k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Hi everyone, i am impressed by the great knowledge found in this forum. I have been playing for years with a Bealik SEA I tv box with, with great results: a rooted Android system a full Ubuntu distribution 20.04 running in chroot environment kodi v17 android verrsion Recently I bought a X88 pro 10 box (4gb ram and 64gb rom) and started playing with armbian, and I will use this thread to record my progress with this box, still not working at 100% of its capabilities. Using multitool I am able to load and start images on the box, did several install and was able to boot and run: Armbian_23.11.1_Rk3318-box_ja…
-
Reputation Points
- 43 replies
- 36k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Hallo everyone i really want to filn out how to install armbian onto one of 2 devices i have 2 boxes but ill focus only on one for now. The tvox is a Tangka Cpu = RK3228A Storage chip = SKhynix H9TQ64A8GTMC Wifi chip = s9012p Where could i find the compressed file of the .iso sothat i can flash the firmware onto my tvbox and what software/drivers will i need on windows 10 or ubuntu (preferably win10) id really appreciate if you guys can help me out. I dont have a sdcard only a makeshift working male to male usb adaptor.
-
1, serial port: open the box, on the backside, there are 3 hole, which is serail port, from right to left, they are TX, GND, RX, serial config is 150000n8. first log: we know the memory is 8GB Lp4x. Ddr version is V1.14. freq=324Mhz? which is from rkbin repo. next step try to use ctrl+c to stop auto boot.
-
Reputation Points
- 52 replies
- 18.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Does anyone know if the H20 soc RK3228A TV box is compatible with installing the multitool on eMMC? I don't think so, on the PCB the model is H20_221_V1.71_230617. I couldn't find any pads on the pcb to try to force access to the mask rom. On the forum I seem to have read about others who have had the problem of bricking this TV box, I think it is still not supported by the multitool.
-
Reputation Points
- 4 replies
- 3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone! I'm new to the community, so please excuse me if my question seems silly. I'm following the topic template: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/34923-csc-armbian-for-rk322x-tv-box-boards/ My TV box has NAND memory and I'm having trouble downloading an ISO with the legacy kernel (ideal for NAND memory). Could you please help me?
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 825 views
- 1 follower
-
-
🏆 Become a sponsor, help to add other boards in armbian standart, you don't need to be a programmer to help the community, just need a copy of the ARM BOARD and a x86 computer to compile new versions. If you like what you see here and want to help: Donate Armbian the like button only costs a few dollars. This Armbian adventure was summarized in my Public Github Repository. H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8gb EMMC Ning Mainline Kernel: Armbian EMMC official image Armbian Desktop Gnome kernel The Latest official Debian BookWorm Server Kernel Minimal The Latest official Software description: …
-
Reputation Points
- 586 replies
- 298.4k views
- 17 followers
-
-
It seemed like EVERYONE was talking about "looking into" getting Armbian going on this box. I did my best. Built from the Rock5b images. WiFi: Broadcom BCM43752 / AP6275P 802.11ax "WiFi 6" Panthor + Mesa GPU stack Open PanVK Vulkan + Panfrost GL GPU driver Gpu no longer pinned to 800MHz. Power toggles cycle it 600MHz, 800MHz, and 1000MHz. (the CPU also scales) Desktop compositing on the GPU A command is needed to set monitor resolution. Default is 1080p. Other Findings: CPU frequency was scanned under load: LITTLE cores (Cortex-A55): 1800 MHz BIG cores (Cortex-A76): 2208 MHz Those were t…
-
Reputation Points
- 10 replies
- 2.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, I have two rk322x TV boxes (RK3229 with SSV6051 SDIO wifi) where wlan0 is created but never comes up on Armbian. Both boxes had working wifi on their original Android firmware. I instrumented the driver to trace this and would appreciate input from anyone familiar with ssv6051. SYSTEM Board rk322x-box (Generic RK322x TV Box, RK3229) Armbian 26.11.0-trunk.25 trixie, BRANCH=current Kernel 6.18.46-current-rockchip Wifi chip SDIO 0x3030:0x3030, "SouthSiliconValleyInc. / Cabrio" Driver ssv6051 (in-tree, from Armbian's wifi-driver-ssv6051.patch) Firmware /lib/firmware/ssv6051-sw.bin and ssv6051-wifi.cfg both present…
-
I HAVE AN MXQ PRO 4K 5G TV BOX. RK3229Q-221P-V1.3 AND WIFICHIP: SV6158 PLEASE HELP ME WITH A ROCOVERY.IMG FILE I TRIED NEW ROMS BUT ALL OF THEM HAD NO WIFI..PLEASE HELP
-
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and I’m currently trying to restore a device that is not booting properly. The device is stuck with the red and blue indicator lights, and there is no further activity. The device does not seem to boot or respond normally. Could someone please guide me on how to diagnose and restore this device? I would appreciate any information about the correct recovery procedure, boot mode, firmware restoration, or the appropriate tools/software that I should use. I’m still a beginner, so please explain the procedure step by step if possible. Thank you very much for your help and guidance. 🙏
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 533 views
- 1 follower
-
-
So I bought this chinise Android TV Box and would love to install armbian on it. I am new on this and discovered armbian just after buying it. I didn't know there was no support and not official open source for the Rockchip RK3528, otherwise I would have chosen any other. The box works fine but it has that known malware that send packets to suspicious links (I scanned activity with pi-hole). Description says it has 2GB RAM and 16GB storage (Hynix H26M51002KPR) WiFi chip is LGX8800D I attach images of the board and all of it's componentes, including IR sensor and display. It also has a red LED that turns on when in stand-by mode. I hope th…
-
Reputation Points
- 66 replies
- 52.6k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Hi everyone! 👋 I managed to get Armbian running on a generic RK3518 TV box — mainline U-Boot, onboard Ethernet, and AIC8800D80 SDIO Wi-Fi all working. I couldn't find a single RK3518 thread here when I started, so I wrote everything up to help the community. Full step-by-step guide, device tree, and the loader binaries I built are in my GitHub repo: 👉https://github.com/juliovendramini/rk3518_armbian Happy to answer questions. Hope it helps someone! 🙂
-
Reputation Points
- 5 replies
- 4.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I recently did some trying to boot Armbian on this box and eventually got it not to recognize "Loader" mode using the reset button. It was working before I eventually flashed an not so compatible u-boot. I knew the risks, sh1t happens I was trying to boot Armbian from USB by the way, that is why I tried to do this. I discovered that the original firmware is the same as a H96 Max M1 PLUS as we can see from the official firmware file naming: rk3528_l001_H96_Max_M1PLUS_6621_64BIT_TAR-20251112.2200.img My question, as anyone had experience with this board? The idea is to ditch the original firmware and run HA on Armbian (I previously …
-
Reputation Points
- 24 replies
- 6.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, welcome everyone. I’m using an H50 TV box that I was about to throw away because I thought I had completely bricked it. I disassembled it and found the pins to activate maskrom mode. I think this could be useful for everyone. I then installed the current image, and everything seems to work except for the HDMI output (blank screen). Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. Some data and photo below. In case you want to install please note that also multitool fails to activate the HDMI, so you will need SSH to config. SOC: RK3188 (Hopefully - I did not remove the heatsink) eMMC: Samsung KLMBG4GEAC-B001 32GB (64x4) eMCP: Samsung…
-
Reputation Points
- 22 replies
- 8.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I made a replacement case for RK322x boxes. Im not sure it will fit other model https://www.printables.com/model/1799650-slim-case-for-rk322x-rockchip-tv-box
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 437 views
-
-
Hi, I need help identifying the Maskrom/eMMC short points for an RK3528 TV box. Device: - TV box sold as H20 Pro - SoC confirmed as Rockchip RK3528 - Board marking: M16-R6B-L3-V1.0-260121 - RAM detected in Linux: 963 MiB - eMMC detected in Linux: 7.83 GB / 7.30 GiB - eMMC name from Linux: P1J95K - eMMC CID: fe014e50314a39354b12739109744200 What happened: - The box originally booted Android from eMMC. - Armbian booted successfully from SD using a customized joilg/x88pro-based image. - Later I wrote U-Boot/idbloader to eMMC: - idbloader.img at sector 64 - u-boot.itb at sector 16384 - After reboot, the board no longer boots from S…
-
Help for install ambian 22 or 23 in box TV with soc rk3528 i have instaled in box with amlogic no problème but with rockchip no support no boot......
-
Reputation Points
- 48 replies
- 90k views
- 7 followers
-
-
Hello everyone, I am trying to install Armbian on my Android TV Box, but unfortunately, I flashed an incorrect firmware. Now the device is hard-bricked: the red and blue LEDs are blinking alternately, there is no HDMI output (black screen), and the physical reset button is not working properly. I already have an SD card loaded with the multitool to install Armbian, but I need to force the SoC into Maskrom Mode first so it can bypass the corrupted eMMC and boot from the SD card. Device Specifications: SoC: Rockchip RK3228A Board ID: T39-V1.0 Storage: eMMC (BGA type) I have attached the front and back photos of my PCB board (IMG-20260607-W…
-
Reputation Points
- 4 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
hello everyone! I bought this tv box..https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005009346784515.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.11.79e81802pgNRxu but after starting it was not possible to log in to googleplay even though I had a connection via wifi or ethernet. the preinstalled version for applications was Aptoide TV..through it I wanted to update all applications (youtube, netflix, etc.) I managed to do that but no application could be started. the original file manager did not show the internal memory or USB disk or SD card until I managed to download ES file manager through aptoide and it showed my flash disk I installed HW info device and there I found out …
-
Reputation Points
- 5 replies
- 16.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Recently has appeared some 3566 tv boxes in the wild, would be doable to run armbian on them? Since Rockchip seems kinda dedicated to openness the same goes for the RK3566?
-
Reputation Points
- 58 replies
- 54.3k views
- 5 followers
-
-
Armbian 24.5.0 Bookworm images (linux-6.1/linux-6.6) for TVBoxes: Vontar KK MAX / HK1 RBOX R2 / HK1 RBOX R3 (the same dts/dtb should work for these TVBoxes) Here is a dts and dtb files, working reworked for mainline: hk1-rbox-r3-profile-kernel-6.1-6.6.zip (original dts and dtb from TVBox rk-kernel-orig.zip) Checked the following: HDMI - works (need to check hot plugging) HDMI sound - works USB 2.0 - works USB 3.0 - works SPDIF - should work (I cannot to check) SD-Card booting and detection - works eMMC install on it (/sbin/nand-sata-install) and detection - works RKDevTool inst…
-
Reputation Points
- 18 replies
- 14.8k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Hello everyone! I'm using this patch set from github to run armbian on x88pro13 (which has RK3528 with Mali 450 MP2). Everything seems to work fine (even wifi), but i'm not able to enable hw acceleration on kodi interface (it shows llvmpipe, so it's sw rendering) Do you have any hints on how to do that? Because at the moment i get 80% cpu just for the kodi gui. Thanks!
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 754 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi Armbian community I have a Giada DN74 media player and would like to install Armbian on the box. First I try (through SD card) some community maintained images like the Orange Pi RK3399 or the Firefly RK3399, but none of them worked. Some google search teach me the Rockchip SoCs have fixed boot order (SPI->eMMC->SD card), and this cause my boot issue. Then search again how boot from SD card, the only solution which I find is to erase eMMC, so I erase the eMMC using: "rkdeveloptool ef". Unfortunately the box still not want to boot, so I open the box and try to identify the UART to see what is happening during the boot. I f…
-
Reputation Points
- 14 replies
- 6.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
🏆 help to add other boards in armbian standart, you don't need to be a programmer to help the community, just need a copy of the ARM BOARD and a x86 computer to compile new versions. If you like what you see here and want to help: Donate Armbian, the like button only costs a few dollars. Armbian Needs you help! This Armbian adventure was summarized in my Public Github Repository. EMMC Mainline Boot Latest official images: Armbian EMMC image official Armbian Desktop Gnome Latest official Debian BookWorm Server Minimal Latest official H96 MAX V56 RK3566 8gb Vendor Kernel 5.1.16 …
-
Reputation Points
- 313 replies
- 231.6k views
- 10 followers
-
-
Hi, I need help with flashing my tv box or installing it on linux. I would also be happy if you could run an armbian or similar minimal system. I would like to run a website on it at home. I already did it for an old venz v10 for a friend and installed armbian on it and he really liked it, but my couldn't install it with a memory card, the on new box 1. System Information Google Android Tv Box - Android 14 Android Version: 14 (Upside Down Cake) API Level: 34 Android Security Patch Level: 2025-01-01 Rooted Device: No Android ID: 5c4aa62950194797 Build ID: rk3528_box_32-userdebug 14 UTT2.241219.001 eng.hxws.20260124.163421 release-key…
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 932 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I failed to flash the firmware of my TV box and it's now bricked. I need to re-flash it. Please tell me where the shorting point of this TV box is and how to flash it using the shorting point. Thank you.
-
What you need: - A DQ08 (got mine from aliexpress) - An sdcard (4g if you want to use external usb3 ssd or 32g if not) If you're lazy and trust my image (you shouln't, as I can bundle malwares inside): - flash this using this - usb2serial included - put in DQ08 and plug it in ethernet - scan for the ip using this - in windows terminal, using password=1234: ssh root@BOXIP To build the sd card, i've used this tutorial: - install wsl on your windows - apply this patch Spoiler sudo wget --output-document=/usr/share/keyrings/armbian-next.gpg https://apt-test.next.armbian.com/armbian-next.gpg cat << EOD…
-
Reputation Points
- 35 replies
- 19.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone, I'm working with a JR3288lc development board with a Rockchip RK3288 processor and I'm currently facing a Bluetooth detection issue. I'm using the official Debian 9 image provided by the manufacturer, but the system doesn't see the Bluetooth module at all. When I check the dmesg output, I see a specific parsing error related to the power GPIO in the Device Tree. It seems the kernel can't parse the power feature, which is preventing the module from working. How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 967 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone, I'm trying to locate a specific older Armbian build for an RK3318 TV box and hoping someone in the community might have it archived. I'm looking for: Version: Armbian 22.05.1 (or similar from that era) Kernel: Legacy 4.4.213 Base: Debian Buster Desktop: XFCE (or even a CLI version is fine) The original download link from users.armbian.com/balbes150/ is now a 404. I understand this is a very old "Community Maintained" build and that RK3318 support has moved to newer kernels . I'm specifically seeking this kernel version for a project. If anyone has this image file or a similar legacy build (kernel 4.4.x) for the RK331…
-
I have dtb files used by manufacturers for compiling on the Android 5.1 system (OEM versions 2.17 and 2.19). It differs from boards like the firefly, for example: using a 100 Mbps network port, USB GPIO uses <0x50 0x0c 0x00>. Can anyone help with adapting this board? I want to compile it for armbian. 2.17.dtb 2.19.dtb
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Hi everybody, I just bought an X96 X6 TV box (8G/64G) to run Home Assistant. However it is not popular so there is no Armina for it. Home Assistant requires Debian 11/12 (linux kernel, no desktop version) to operate. Hope everyone can help me. Thank you very much. I only need 1 file *.img file to install Home Assistant, no need: USB, wifi, Bluetooth... because it can be difficult. Thank you very much!
-
Reputation Points
- 23 replies
- 14.2k views
- 4 followers
-
-
I'm looking for help porting to an RK3328-based device, the REV Robotics Control Hub. It ships running a custom version of Android 7. The compute board's physical layout is based on the 96Boards CE spec, and is visibly extremely similar to the Dragonboard 410c (https://www.96boards.org/product/dragonboard410c/). It has these specs and ports: - Rockchip RK3328 SOC - Rockchip RK805-1 (I believe from my research that this is a power management chip?) - 1GB DDR3 RAM (2x Samsung K4B4G1646E-BYMA chips) - 16GB eMMC (Samsung KLMAG1JETD-B041) - Oddly, the manufacturer specs list this device as having 8GB eMMC 4.51, but the chip on my board at least is 16GB …
-
Reputation Points
- 6 replies
- 4.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Inspired by the incredible work @jock and @ilmich have done to make the RK322x platform stable on mainline Linux, I decided to tackle the application side of things. My goal was to turn these "e-waste" TV boxes into fully functional, low-latency Android Auto head units for our cars. This fork of OpenAuto is built as one of my "Is it possible to turn this into that?" projects. It turned out to be one heck of a nightmare to pull off, but at the same time a lot of fun because I can see the potential of these TV Boxes as something you can actually put in your car and turn into a usable head unit! System Requirements Target…
-
Reputation Points
- 7 replies
- 5.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi All new here please forgive if non technical which i am , looking to install armbian into this existing X88 box I have attached photos for experts which one is the correct one to flash,
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello. I recently got a vontar-dq08 working with armbian. I used someone's build for a x88pro, so I replaced the dtb with the one that came on my board. After editing the ArmbianEnv.txt and resetting, it did not boot. Idk if it's a typo on my end or the tree not working, but to make it boot I would just have to change ArmbianEnv.txt, but taking the sdcard out and plugging it in my computer I can't find the file in /boot How can I revert the ArmbianEnv.txt when my machine doesn't boot?
-
Reputation Points
- 5 replies
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Vontar KK Max 8gb/128gb: Original Android 11 ROM image Which tag do I put (required field) since there's no rk3566 available and the Armbian image that worked for me is the station-m3 ones? DTB files: 01_dtbdump_rockchip,rk3566-box-demo-v10.dtb (can't attach: "Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file. (Error code: -200)" message) ok 02_dtbdump_rockchip,rk3566-box-demo-v10.dtb ok 03_dtbdump_rockchip,rk3566-box-demo-v10.dtb *obtained using the extract-dtb tool I don't know how to join these into a single .dtb to point at into the working Armbian /boot/ex…
-
Reputation Points
- 26 replies
- 13.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello People, I Bring to you the Lemfo HK1 RBOX K8S 4G/64G. This box came with Android 13 and can be rooted easy, follow some specs of the box: Processor: Rockchip RK3528 GPU: Mali 450 Memory: 4Gb (micron) Storage: 64Gb (eMMC 5.1 Samsung) Network: PHY Integrated stmmac-0:02 Driver RK630 100Mbps Wireless: 5G driver: rtl8822cs on gpio Bluetooth: 5.1 USB 3.0: 01 5Gbps USB 2.0: 01 HDMI: 01 TV-Out: 01 Power: 5v 2A Aliexpress link: Lemfo HK1 Rbox K8S What is Working: HDMI: partial (read bellow) Network: partial (read bellow) Bluetooth: no Wifi: no USB 3.0: y…
-
Reputation Points
- 17 replies
- 26.8k views
- 3 followers
-
-
This case is a clone of X88PRO: However i use HK1 rom because regular x88pro lack of many features like saf and without this dolphin-emu and others dont allow use external devices another thing added in HK1 rom is cpu thermals, cpu load and memory load in status bar but use this rom make frontal screen in tvbox dont work In my case armbian works using information from this themes: armbian used is based on station-m2 image from here: https://www.armbian.com/station-m2/ https://github.com/armbian/community HDMI - works (need to check hot plugging) HDMI sound -…
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 4.9k views
-
-
Hi all, and thanks for your incredible work I just received an "X98k pro" tvbox (sold as rk3566 4gb/32gb ) from T*** The box arrives already rooted. Outside : blue info lcd display --> Sdcard ; usb2.0/OTG ; usb2.0 ; usb 3.x --> Optical SPDIF, HDMI , hole marked "UPDATE" , power (5v 2A); external antenna female. -> EMPTY SIDE What's Inside the black box SOC : Rockchip RK3566 RAM : 8 Micron Technology (MT) D9QBJ memory chips Wireless : RTL8822cs Ethernet : RTL8211F eMMC : SanDisk China 32G Front lcd display controller : AIP1628 TTL rx tx gnd Device Info HW 5.23 and CPU-z confirm it's a rk3566 4/32, mali…
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 6.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I decided to learn something interesting and wanted to build an image for the Anbernic RG353P console. I checked that uboot has DTS files for my model in the main branch and that there is support in the Armbian kernel (vendor) for my hardware. Unfortunately, after building the image and uploading it to the console, nothing happens. The console has dual boot Linux/Android, Linux should boot from the SD card. Unfortunately, the system immediately loads Android and skips my card. I tried various options in board config, but to no avail. Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong with the configuration? The board configuration is copied from the existing one…
-
I have a RK3228A TV Box which is able to properly boot armbian when flashed to its eMMC (no rknand) . However I don't use Armbian much often, probably a maximum of two to three times a month. I want to keep stock Android on eMMC, for video playback on the YouTube app is much faster compared to in firefox and Android has proper remote support which Armbian lacks. I tried flashing the armbian community image on the sdcard but the device didn't boot from sdcard unless the eMMC was wiped. I found that multitool is able to always boot from sdcard irrespective of whatever is in the emmc. After doing some research on the multitool build process, I think I need a properly co…
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The wifi and ethernet both are not working for my transpeed 8k tv device. it has a rk3528 chipset. 1. I tried resetting it from its android factory setting. it did not work. 2. I found its image which i flashed via RKdevtool. Still the both wifi and lan did not work. 3. i tried external usb wifi dongle but it did not detect it. 4. I tried to install debian OS i found somewhere on internet designed for rk3528 on it as alternative but rkdevtool did not identified the image Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance,
-
Hello SliTaz community, I would like to know how I could install SliTaz on an Android TV box powered by a Rockchip RK3229 processor. I understand that the standard SliTaz ISO is for x86 architecture, but my device uses ARM. Is there any ARM-compatible version of SliTaz that could run on this hardware? Or is there a way to build a custom ARM rootfs with the SliTaz ARM toolchain and use it with a compatible kernel and bootloader? Any help, guidance, or example would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
-
Good afternoon everyone. I need your help. I have an Android TV Box TX9 and I need the ROM (Firmware) for it because I can't find it anywhere. Could someone help me download this firmware so I can resurrect my device? Thank you all.
-
Dear Support Team, I am writing to request the original firmware for my Live Broadcast V4 device, which has completely stopped working and does not boot. Upon disassembling the device, I identified the mainboard as: Board model: LIV@3588V4.2 Date code: 20230919 CPU platform: Rockchip RK3588 (or similar variant) Currently, the system is non-functional, showing no signs of successful boot or display. I believe the firmware may be corrupted or missing, and I would like to recover the device if possible. I kindly request the following: A copy of the original firmware image for this device (IMG, update.img, or compatible format) Any…
-
I recently purchased an Android box which has Rk3128 . I didn't find enough resources to install an armbian server on rk3128 mxq 4k pro box.
-
Reputation Points
- 5 replies
- 12.5k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Hello all. I have an Android-based Yundoo Y8 TV box, which I want to use for UPS management. I want it to be able to run Armbian to install the UPS management software, but I cannot figure out which Armbian I should download. The board is based on Rockchip RK3399. In cpu-z app I see the board identified as rk30sdk, and the hardware is rk30board. Can you please help me identify the board so I can understand which version of Armbian I need? I couldn't find anything in the forum about RK3399... I really appreciate any help you can provide.
-
Reputation Points
- 12 replies
- 9.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This is a sidebar/urgent request for help. I was previously able to install Armbian noble on my YY3568 board thanks to instructions from these forums (https://forum.armbian.com/topic/49775-board-bring-up-youyeetoo-yy3568-rockchip-rk3568/). I now need to use the board for a Debian project to help a friend that lost their backup, and am unable to reproduce the instructions in that post to empty the eMMC and enable SD boot. The poorly written/flawed instructions in this post involve loading a config file into RKDevTool, writing loader, parameters and uboot, then there is a line about "destroying partitions by writing wipe_part" (a file you can download in the post)…
-
I have an old and weak mxq pro 4k TV box (fake amlogic s905w), rk3228a checked, sv6051p wifi. I recorded the desired version on the micro sd via the multiboot.img adapter and it worked but did not respond to the remote control, I checked the remote for robotics, recorded libre elec and booted from it without multiboot and it even worked on wi-fi and the remote reacted, I replaced the dtb file and booted from the multiube but it no longer worked I thought that dtb was capricious and decided to replace only part of the it_receiver code in dts format and converted it and recorded it via dd on Linux, but this time the eumultool worked but the remote control did not respond ag…
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, i am gonna make my h96 max rk3318 to NAS and download manager, so that's why i am going to install armbian, **my question is there a way to install armbian using usb?** cause i do not have sd card and not gonna buy it cause i already have so many broken sd card, so i think sd card is not reliable for me that is why i am gonna using usb flashdrive. My thought about how am i gonna do this, is using android tool to wipe the mmc and then making bootable armbian on usb flashdrive. But i am not sure if the u boot gonna recognise the usb flash drive. Sorry if my english is bad #rk3318 #h96max
-
Reputation Points
- 5 replies
- 4k views
-
-
Good afternoon! I bought a server home assistant. The web used to open. the interface is at 192.168.1.141:8123, and now it’s reaching armbian and I don’t know what to do next and I don’t understand why this happened either. I’m asking for your help. Has anyone ever had such a situation? If I created the wrong theme, can you tell me where to create it, or maybe there is already such a theme?
-
Reputation Points
- 9 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, can anyone help me with this TV box? I need to unlock it, but I don't know where to short the cable because the PC won't connect. Rk3228a, zq01-v1.51
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Hello. I am trying to have this new(?) tv box built around a RK3228A cpu detect the correct resolution of my monitor. In U-boot, I get a correct full HD 1920x1080p resolution. However, as soon as the U-Boot passes to the kernel, it switches to 1024x768. How can I correct this? If I can't correct the detection of EDID, can I force it? I've tried to add this to /boot/armbianEnv.txt, but it did not work : extraargs=drm_kms_helper.edid_firmware=HDMI-A-1:edid/1920x1080.bin video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080@60 Any ideas? Thanks!
-
Reputation Points
- 19 replies
- 10.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi everyone, I’m experiencing a recurring and very specific issue with my TX2 TV Box, with the following specifications: SoC: Rockchip RK3229 RAM: 2GB DDR3 Storage: NAND flash (not eMMC!) Board: Generic TX2 board 🛑 Main Issue The system shuts down abruptly at exactly 29 minutes and 47 seconds of uptime (i monitoring via htop). It always shuts down at this time. It’s not a clean shutdown or reboot — it behaves as if the power was cut off. No meaningful logs appear in journalctl or dmesg, and the shutdown is instantaneous and silent. 🧪 What I’ve Tried: Disabled idle and sleep functions: Masked syste…
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 2.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I Have an A96X with rockchip RK3228 and i tried booting armbian on it, but I got no display on HDMI. I connected a serial adapter to it and here is the information it displays when trying to boot: ▒▒▒▒DDR Version V1.05 20160805_dbg In 300MHz DDR3 Bus Width=32 Col=10 Bank=8 Row=15 CS=1 Die Bus-Width=16 Size=1024MB mach:2 OUT Boot1 Release Time: 2016-03-15, version: 2.31 ChipType = c 275 No.1 FLASH ID:2c 64 44 4b a9 0 ECC:60 SdmmcInit=0 0 BootCapSize=0 UserCapSize=76f5000 FwPartOffset=2000 , 0 StorageInit ok = 1520008 SecureMode : SBOOT_MODE_NS hdr 0x0:ff a1 0 0 1b 0 0 0 f0 f2 2e 68 f0 f2 2e 68 hdr 0x0:a4 81 0 0 4e 23 0 0 f0 f2 2e 68 f0 f2 2e 68 hdr …
-
Hello. How can I install a desktop environment? I've successfully installed Armbian on a rk322x tv box, but the option to install a desktop environment is missing from armbian-config utility. Thanks!
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone, I have an old POS machine that uses the Rockchip RK3288 processor. It has a 1920x1080 screen and works fine, but I don’t have any root or bootloader unlock permissions. I would like to flash Armbian on it and make better use of the device. So far I’ve tried: ADB access (only recovery available) Tried using adb reboot bootloader, but the device just powers off Identified some test points like KEY, T3, T2, T52, T51, but not sure which one is for MaskROM shorting Found no physical recovery button, only a reset and power button There might be a UART port, but I’m not sure 👉 Can someone please help me: Identify …
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello. I have this MX10 Box S android TV box, it works well with the latest Armbian community build (Armbian_community_25.8.0-trunk.309_Rk322x-box_bookworm_current_6.12.35_minimal.img). However, I have this specific binary that is 64bit that I would like to run on my box and this build of armbian is 32bit only. Is there a 64bit build of armbian for rk322x anywhere? Thanks!
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello all, I'm trying to setup libwc (preferred) or weston on my Mekotronics R58X (2023 edition) But when I try and build any wayland compositor, I keep gettign this error: ERROR: Dependency "wayland-server" not found, tried pkgconfig and cmake But I appear to be running wayland: mekotronics-r58x:weston:% echo $XDG_SESSION_TYPE <main> wayland And when I search for it in apt, I'm only seeing libwayland installed/available: mekotronics-r58x:weston:% apt search wayland-server <main> Sorting... Done Full Text Search... Done librust-wayland-commons-dev/jammy 0.29.1-1 arm64 Common typ…
-
Purchase Link This should be a fun one. Bought the 4GB/128GB variant. AP6330 Wifi Stock software is a really, really bad Android TV port. Looks like a Google Pixel 5 image that has had RK3528 support hacked into it. Some parts report the device as Pixel 5, others MX10. RKdumper wouldn't work. Wifi is hardcoded to China region in the kernel commandline, so wifi doesn't work in North America. Boots into a setup wizard that can't be closed, and forces an internet connection. Since wifi is broken out of the box, had to use ethernet to get past the setup wizard. Transpeed does not have a website…
-
Reputation Points
- 24 replies
- 44.8k views
- 5 followers
-
-
Hi all, I'm a newbie The two boxes have similar hardware (RK3566 + Mali-G52-2EE + 8GB ram), and I've searched the forums and seen both have been experimented with Armbian. But I'm still confused about the bottom line: on which of the two Armbian is better supported or easier to run? That'll be the main deciding factor for me, but of course I'll be interested in any other comment or general advice. TIA!
-
Reputation Points
- 3 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
On my TV box X88 pro 10 128 GB (Armbian 24.11.0-trunk.321 6.11.4-edge-rockchip6), the driver does not work when set to led-config 2. After studying, I performed several operations and everything worked. Maybe it will help someone!! In armbian-config, install led-config 2 and wlan-ap6334 next 1. dtc -I dtb -O dts /boot/dtb/rockchip/overlay/rockchip-rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtbo -o /root/rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtso 2. In the /root/rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtso file, edit reg = <0x24> to <0x0> 3. dtc -I dts -O dtb -f /root/rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtso -o /boot/dtb/rockchip/overlay/rockchip-rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtbo Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are wor…
-
Hi, i can't boot multitool and armbian on my android TV DQ08 RK3528 4Go RAM 64go SSD. I take pictures of my card :
-
Reputation Points
- 87 replies
- 61.6k views
- 5 followers
-
-
I’m using an Android TV Box X96 X6. Right now, I want to find a way to install Armbian on it, but I haven’t been able to figure it out yet. I’d appreciate any help or guidance from the community.
-
Hi everyone, newbie here. Experienced developer with some outdated embedded experience. Very little experience in nowadays embedded technologies, but it's something I'm interested in learning about. Doing fewer hours on the day job atm and picked up one of these as a home project. Goal is to get armbian working fully on this. When (if) successful probably will do a libreElec - this should make for a powerful Kodi box. Tanix Tx66, around €50 on aliexpress, I have the 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC flavour. Product Specification: CPU : RK3566 / Mali-G52 GPU RAM : 2GB/4GB LPDDR4 ROM : …
-
Reputation Points
- 13 replies
- 10.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Armbian setup on an H96 Max Ultra 4K (RK3318). The system boots up normally and works fine for a while, but after running for some time, it completely freezes and becomes unresponsive. I have to power cycle the device to get it running again. This issue keeps happening consistently after some time, and I’m not sure what's causing it. Here are a few details about my setup: Board model: H96 Max Ultra 4K (RK3318) Armbian version: Armbian_24.11.0_rockchip_rk3318-box_bookworm_6.1.114_server_2024.11.01.img SD card format: BTRFS Things I've tried so far: Checking the power supply to ensure it's stable an…
-
Reputation Points
- 3 replies
- 4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
hi, i recently discovered the world of linux in arm, so i wanted to test it, so i can use my retro tv to emulate, i already tried libreELEC and it worked flawlessly, but it had a lot of constrainsts so i installed armbian, first multiboot didnt showed up any image on my tv so i switched to my secondary monitor on my pc and i tworks, i wonder if theres a posibility that armbian could support composite output on the rk3229 platform
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 2.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello everyone! I'm using rk322x TV box for video decoding through mpp. Mpp requires a system with 6.1 or earlier kernel. When I try to compile Ubuntu 22.04 from this repository https://github.com/armbian/build, the selection for kernel are "current" or "edge". I selected "current", and later I found its kernel is 6.12.21. I have tried to use armbian-config to downgrade the kernel, but the earliest selection is 6.6. Then I tried to downgrade the kernel through apt, but there were no 6.1 edition. Thus, I decided to change the kernel through "Mainline Kernels" and install the 6.1.132 kernel. After the installation finished, I rebooted my system and found that the kerne…
-
In my H96 TV box I have been running Armbian for over an year. Works great. Today I did a fresh install of: Armbian_community_25.5.0-trunk.256_Rk3318-box_bookworm_current_6.12.19_minimal.img.xz uname -a shows: rk3318-box> uname -a Linux rk3318-box 6.12.19-current-rockchip64 #2 SMP PREEMPT Thu Mar 13 12:02:20 UTC 2025 aarch64 GNU/Linux It is my understanding that Linux 6.12+ kernel already have all the real-time patches in the mainline kernel sources. All one needs to do is to 1. rebuild the kernel after configuring for FULL PREEMPT-RT support or (if kernel already built with this configured) 1a. reboot after providing to 'grub' a bo…
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 3.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone, I’m trying to install Armbian on a TV box with an RK3328 SoC, but I’m running into several issues. Here’s what I’ve done so far and the information I have: Box model: dnetSmart-YSE, version 10 Chipset: RK3328 Kernel version: 4.4.179 PCB info: t9-RK3328-D4, ver 2.0.2018 Design by: Hugsun I followed the instructions I found on the forum to install Armbian, but it’s not working. I’ve tried several methods: Using the microSD card: I tried installing Armbian on a microSD card and booting it from the box's microSD port, but it didn’t work. Using a USB drive: I also tried booting from a USB drive plugged into one of th…
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 4.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, Software developer (web) from the Netherlands here. Just picked up a "X88 Pro 20" box from AliExpress: Link to AliExpress. I'm wondering if it is any good and if it will run armbian. I've looked at several other SoC's, but this one looked quite nice, especially at this price point (49 euros). I needed a bit more GPU power and RAM because i'm planning to do a electron (chromium+node.js) based home control app for the thing. If somebody got armbian working with some features (hardware acceleration is quite important), i would be thankful if you would like to share your thoughts and methods on how to install it since i'm (very) new to this…
-
Reputation Points
- 7 replies
- 14k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Hi, I installed the wrong image on a Rockchip RK3288 (Hannspree) Android 5.1 TV box. Now it won't boot from internal memory or sd-card, power on, light up or anything. Like it was hit by lightning. Is this expected? What has happened? (This very comprehensive and helpful post says that "If the internal flash does not contain a bootable system, they will always boot from the sdcard.") Thank you good people (The tag on this post is wrong... I could not find a RK3288 tag)
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 1.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I installed armbian on a micro sd to be able to install it on my Dq08 RK3528. The boot succeeded on the sd card perfectly. I wanted to install armbian on the memory of the box with "armbian-install" I followed the instructions I did the 2. and Then I did the 5. it ask me to poweroff and since it does not want to turn on or be recognized by my peripherals connected. I've tried rebooting from an sd but it doesn't work. But I tried on another box with the same sd and it worked. So I think the box is brick. I've decided to do the tutorial from the sellers on aliexpress with the usb to usb cable. With the av button, the software doesn't even recognise it. I don't know…
-
Reputation Points
- 22 replies
- 18.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi, I used multitool and installed Armbian_22.05.0-trunk_Xt-q8l-v10_jammy_current_5.15.35_xfce_desktop.img.xz onto a Hanspree AK01 miniPC. It does not boot and drops into a busybox shell: Starting version 249.11.0ubuntu3 Begin: Loading essential drivers ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/init-premount ... done. Begin: Mounting root file system ... BEgin: Running scripts/local-top ... done. Begin: Running /scripts/local-premount ... Scanning for Btrfs filesystems done. Begin: Waiting for root file system ... Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done. done. Gave up waiting for root file system device. Common problems: - Boot args (cat /proc/…
-
Hi I have an HK1 MAX with RK3218 CPU. I tried to install Armbian with multitool. I erased the flash from multitool flashed Armbian and the board won't boot at all It doesn't boot from an sd card and when I press the reset button is not entering mask mode, it is just stuck with the red light on Is 100% dead or is anything I can do?
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Is there a armbian firmware for this model? Also on the case is written RK3318 user@user-Z370-HD3P:~/Downloads/Linux_Upgrade_Tool_v2.4$ rkdeveloptool ld DevNo=1 Vid=0x2207,Pid=0x320c,LocationID=101 Loader
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
I was trying to flash the eMMC of my X88 PRO 10, which bricked it. I need some help to unbrick it. So far, I have managed to put it into maskrom mode by conneting the two contact pads in the red circles and pluging in a USB A to A cable in the USB 2.0 port of the tv box and my computer. I took a backup of the firmware with the multitool from here: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/17597-csc-armbian-for-rk3318rk3328-tv-box-boards/page/1 but I could not find a way to restore it. I tried Android tool reports, which says "Found One MASKROM Device", but threw an error when I tried to load my backup. So I searched for the origional firmware, but could not find a source…
-
Reputation Points
- 19 replies
- 33.3k views
- 5 followers
-
-
Hello everyone! I'm looking for newer firmware specified on the post title. My board is RK322x and i believe it will work with the firmware RK3228a, RK3228b and RK3229 as long as it has the same wifi chip which is RTL8189ES. I'm also kinda interested on how to install the wifi chip driver on my tv box if ever i don't have a chance on getting the firmware that i want. If you have recent or updated firmware for RK3229 too please let me know! Thank you very much!
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 13.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi there, RK322A-box with R329Q v2.0 board, during the firmware upgrade [using Factory tool v 1.8] “Preparing IDB failed” occurred, most likely because that image file was wrong. The box is bricked, but boot up from SD card [multitool] and also connects to the PC… Next step: using RKAndroid Tool v 2.96 tried to restore the initial back-up image [the 14 files], but shows “U-boot file is larger than Flash size”…”ReadFlashInfo” detected the Flash Manufacturer: Micron, Flash size 0MB [?] and is disabled, see attached screenshoot: What is the next step fix this issue? Do I have to upload some RK loader.bin file ? P.S. the NAND is a SpecTek labeled PF …
-
Hello i got a Android TV X88PRO 20 Ultra HD 8K (X88PRO-RK3566.4D32-v1.0), with RAM 8G, and ROM 128G. MALI G52. Id like to install Linux on it but i'm not sure what firmware would run on it. I understand most RK356 firmwares would work; but where should i start? Is there a guide for new people? I have enough knowledge to follow instructions in a linux pc and any guidelines would help a lot. i just want a stable linux to run some services from it. I did found an old post that had some files that seem to be dead links now. Thanks for your time. pd added some images in case is interesting to someone. I guess i can make a back up of the …
-
Reputation Points
- 2 replies
- 6.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I got a board and want to test if it turns on at all. Is there any way to short the pins somewhere to get it to turn on? I don't have the remote but I suppose connecting the DC barrel should be enough to get some lights but nothing happens? Any help is appreciated.
-
CPU : RK3566 / Mali-G52 GPU RAM : 2GB/4GB LPDDR4 ROM : eMMC 16G/32G/64G Bluetooth : BT 5.0 DC In : DC 5V/2A USB Host : 2 High speed USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader : TF Card reader Lan : RJ45 Ethernet port 1GiB Wifi : Built-in Wifi, 802.1.1b/g/n/ac ; 2.4G/5G SPDIF : Coaxial(Optical) DTB: rk3566-slzn.dtb
-
Reputation Points
- 26 replies
- 12.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone, I am a new Armbian user and don't have much experience with installing Armbian (both hardware and software operations). I have an old TVBox with an RK3399 chip as shown in the attached picture. Although I have spent time searching the Internet about installing Armbian on this hardware, all my efforts have come to a dead end. So I ask for help from you to install Armbian on this hardware of mine. Thank you very much. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
-
Reputation Points
- 0 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Gnome has win popularity for our boxes because of wayland replacing XCFE. The reason is that panfrost driver works much better with mali in wayland. But LXQT has reached wayland now and is a true lighter desktop. When 2.1 gets the repo this will become true.
-
Here's all the information I dumped via adb: I'm new to this so I'm not sure if the efforts for rk3566 are 100% usable for this device, or a custom configuration is necessary.
-
Reputation Points
- 3 replies
- 3.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Pls. Give fire tv like os or google tv like os for mxq pro 4k 5g processor rk3228 wifi chip esp8096
-
Reputation Points
- 4 replies
- 27.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Good day to everyone, I was running smoothly on my tv box, rk322x, but I did something wrong and I can't boot again, then where I can download the image of armbian as well as the multi-tool so that I can again perform a clean installation on my tv box? some link maybe, thank you very much for your help.
-
Reputation Points
- 6 replies
- 43.2k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Hello, i saw your page on the Internet and was wondering whether you could show me where the mask pins are on the HK1 MAX? Sent from my SM-A736B using Tapatalk
-
Reputation Points
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi guys I have been at this for a week now. I came up with an idea to use MXQ pro tv box for my 3d printers as I am running klipper. Keep in mind I have klipper installed and it works perfect. But in order to make things easier I need wifi the internal ethernet is working perfect. I have a few beaglebone blacks that i used for another project I used wifi dongles with them and tried to install the driver on the rk3228 box but keeps on getting the following error. v24.11 rolling for rk322x-box running Armbian Linux 6.11.4-edge-rockchip Packages: Debian stable (bookworm) Support: for advanced users (rolling release)…
-
Reputation Points
- 42 replies
- 435.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
cpu: RK3128 ram: 4 x H5TQ2G43BFR 2Gbit (512M x 4) = 1GB emmc: THGBMDG5 32Gbit = 4GB Wifi: SV6158 heatsink also seemed fake, plastic, was not cool to touch like metal, removed to check cpu. cpu was not listed, but S905 was in photo. I claimed refund for counterfeit goods. I Expected it not to be S905, if it was a RK322X i would have kept it for armbian but RK3128 is worthless.
-
I have and old tv box wifi is not regognized.i install Armbian_community_24.11.0-trunk.253_Rk322x-box_noble_current_6.6.54_xfce_desktop.img. i own tv box q9pro andowl rk3229
-
I am new to this. I have an H96Max Android TV box which I flashed successfully with Armbian 23.02.2 Bullseye with Linux 5.15.93-rockchip64the latest armbian image. Wifi is running fine. However, I failed to activate bluetooth. I read several post around the same topic with no luck. I am attaching several logs I collected and hope it can clarify more the case, so someone can help resolving this. =============================================== root@rk3318-box:/# dmesg | egrep -i 'blue|firm' [ 0.000000] psci: PSCIv1.1 detected in firmware. [ 6.838446] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.22 [ 6.838756] NET: Registered PF_BLUETOOTH protocol family [ 6.83877…
-
Reputation Points
- 8 replies
- 9.5k views
- 1 follower
-