January 14, 20233 yr Hi. After 2 years uptime it disconnected from wifi and was unable to reconnect even after reboot. I suspect my AC adapter has degraded. Can this SBC measure the voltage? Upd: saw this post: https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/112122/wifi-not-connecting-depending-on-power-supply I use NetworkManager and when it starts it usually cannot connect to wifi saying that the pre-shared key is wrong, marking the connection as failed and not re-trying. In particular, the log contained a failed "asking for new key" message. Re-starting the service or manually activating the connection worked. As a workaround I created a *.conf file in /etc/NetworkManager/conf.d/ : [main] autoconnect-retries-default=0 Not sure if it helped though. One boot had a different error and a re-try. The other boot suddenly connected with the 1st attempt. Edited January 14, 20233 yr by Ilya Basin
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.