Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cannot boot from SD card after flashing SPI

Featured Replies

So recently I flashed Orange Pi OS to SD card, booted from there, updated system, firmware and flashed bootloader to SPI flash. I already had an external HDD with Armbian flashed, and tried to boot from there, but no luck. Afterwards, I tried to boot Armbian from SD card, but I can't boot any system that is not Orange Pi OS (and especifically, it needs to be from SD card, can't also boot from USB even in OPi OS). Tried with different SD cards and USB devices, no luck

 

I believe I need to erase SPI flash in order to boot from SD again, but, how can I do it?

 

Used latest OrangePi OS and Armbian Jammy CLI from 23/01 (stable release) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.