Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odroid C4 not showing up on Network

Featured Replies

My buddy gave me his Odroid C4 when he bought a Raspberry and it has been reset for me to use. I plugged it into my new fibre modem. It has access to the internet. I have my  PC upstairs with lots of videos I have downloaded. I used to use a WD box to watch my movies. I can't seem to get the new Odroid to connect to the network. I use windows 10 and didn't have a problem sharing files before. Does anyone have idea on how to hock the systems so they will share files??? Rod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.