Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Acestream on Armbian

Featured Replies

Hi to all, I'm new to this thread, even if it's a little off-topic, somebody can tell me if I can update acestream arm v7 from here https://github.com/sshmanko/acestream-armv7 with shared object files (.so) taken from apk on google play (armeabi v7a)? I have already tried to install apk for android tv and it's work, but now I want switch to armbian.

 

From your initial link...installed and working on my Orange Pi PC just fine

https://github.com/sshmanko/acestream-armv7

Just follow the howto

 

just git clone https://github.com/sshmanko/acestream-armv7
Then cd into the directory it created

modify the .conf file with username/password

then run the .start file and it comes right up
 

 

 

 

 

Edited by WarHawk_AVG

  • Author

Yes, but the core files has changed.... so to be sure that all works fine isn't better make an update (or try to make an update)? 

You have checked that acestream start and working, but what does it happen if there are circustances or issues that are fixed in the last build of apk play store? the current build of github have that issues.

 

Hope that I'm clear about want tell.

  • Author
On 2/19/2023 at 5:07 PM, WarHawk_AVG said:

From your initial link...installed and working on my Orange Pi PC just fine

https://github.com/sshmanko/acestream-armv7

Just follow the howto

 

just git clone https://github.com/sshmanko/acestream-armv7
Then cd into the directory it created

modify the .conf file with username/password

then run the .start file and it comes right up

 

can You make a test to check if work? I'm rooting a rk3229 and I will choose if install a firmware with androidtv or a firmware with armbian

  • Author
11 hours ago, WarHawk_AVG said:

Have no clue how to use it...I just know it starts and I get the webgui

 

please, make a backup of acestream arm-v7l, overwrite the original files with .so library getted from apk (not all, only the core libraries necessary), and test if work

Edited by n3o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.