March 8, 20233 yr FYI. Searching some forums around the web, stumbled on a post that indicated the TU3 Nano would work on the OPi 5. I thought I would give it a try. It worked for me plugged it in reboot. Download speed topped out at 200mb on the usb3 (top plug) connected to 5Ghz wifi. Happy days. Running the Feb.27 stable version of Armbian_23.02.2_Orangepi5_jammy_legacy_5.10.110_gnome_desktop. TC Edited March 8, 20233 yr by toocanad
March 25, 20233 yr It would be great to make a list of compatible devices, I bought this week to try it in the some Armbian a TP-Link TL-WN725N but it has not yet reached me.
January 3, 20242 yr Author Update on the T3U Nano adapter. Working fine as an wireless to ethernet shared connection. Generally pulling download speeds of 150mbs down and 50mbs up on an async internet that has a 50mbs max upload. Edited January 3, 20242 yr by toocanad
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.