Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does not save selected sound card

Featured Replies

Hi, I have the board connected by HDMI to a TV but when I start I have no sound, I have to go to the speaker icon, configuration and the option is always selected "Speakers - internal audio" but if I want to have sound I have to choose the output option "Analogic ouput- internal audio" and if I restart I have to do the process again. According to the fine adjustment guide of ARMBIAN I must execute the command pacmd list-sinks | less And should be marked with * the selected card but none appears with that symbol. I attach the terminal output after selecting the right output on the desktop to have sound to see if someone is so kind to help me solve my problem.

Thanks a lot.

 

2 sink(s) available.
    index: 1
        name: <alsa_output.platform-es8388-sound.stereo-fallback>
        driver: <module-alsa-card.c>
        flags: HARDWARE HW_MUTE_CTRL HW_VOLUME_CTRL DECIBEL_VOLUME LATENCY
        state: SUSPENDED
        suspend cause: IDLE
        priority: 9000
        volume: front-left: 33482 /  51% / -17.50 dB,   front-right: 33482 /  51% / -17.50 dB
                balance 0.00
        base volume: 65536 / 100% / 0.00 dB
        volume steps: 65537
        muted: no
        current latency: 0.00 ms
        max request: 0 KiB
        max rewind: 0 KiB
        monitor source: 1
        sample spec: s16le 2ch 44100Hz
        channel map: front-left,front-right
                     Estéreo
        used by: 0
        linked by: 0
        fixed latency: 99.95 ms
        card: 1 <alsa_card.platform-es8388-sound>
        module: 8
        properties:
                alsa.resolution_bits = "16"
                device.api = "alsa"
                device.class = "sound"
                alsa.class = "generic"
                alsa.subclass = "generic-mix"
                alsa.name = "dailink-multicodecs ES8323.6-0010-0"
                alsa.id = "dailink-multicodecs ES8323.6-0010-0"
                alsa.subdevice = "0"
                alsa.subdevice_name = "subdevice #0"
                alsa.device = "0"
                alsa.card = "2"
                alsa.card_name = "rockchip-es8388"
                alsa.long_card_name = "rockchip-es8388"
                device.bus_path = "platform-es8388-sound"
                sysfs.path = "/devices/platform/es8388-sound/sound/card2"
                device.form_factor = "internal"
                device.string = "hw:2"
                device.buffering.buffer_size = "17632"
                device.buffering.fragment_size = "4408"
                device.access_mode = "mmap"
                device.profile.name = "stereo-fallback"

Sin título.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.