Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

no sound over hdmi

Featured Replies

I have no sound over hdmi with my Orange pi 5. I have tried installing alsamixer and alsatools but this reports no settings to adjust. I have looked in files-boot-config for the sound settings and line 5242 says HDMI analogue is not set. I tried altering that to =y but I am not allowed to alter anything here and save it, ( oh how linux loves denying you permission). Does anyone know how to apply some common sense to this, why do the Armbian developers think it is a good idea not to have sound over HDMI, there is no option at al to select this in sound settings. Yours extremely miffed.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.