Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X96 Max plus

Featured Replies

 

 

I run and install into emmc without problem.

 

With microSD card only boot from blue USB (with adapter), dont boot from microDS card slot.

 

I used (No audio, No wifi, No bluethoot, Yes ethernet 1 Gb):

Armbian_23.02.2_Aml-s9xx-box_jammy_current_6.1.11_xfce_desktop.img

and

meson-sm1-sei610.dtb or meson-sm1-x96-air.dtb (only ethernet ok with both files)

 

I did many test wiht other files without ethernet (meson-sm1-x96-maz-plus.dtb, meson-sm1-g12a-x96-max.dtb, meson-sm1-x96-air-gbit.dtb ).

 

After some days  I installed  into emmc, armbian cant boot, so I boot the tv box from microSD card again (I read this from other post),  and the action solve de problem, but after some days the problem return.

 

Can you help  me to solve this problem?  

 

Thanks in advance

  • Author

@SteeMan, thanks a lot for your answer.

 

I used the install-aml.sh as you recomended in your post "Installation Instructions for TV Boxes with Amlogic CPUs"

 

Armbian boot without problem some days or hours, but sudenly cant boot again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.