Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Web site Links

Featured Replies

What gives with the Armbian website links? Links to all previous versions Armbian for the OrangePi R1 Plus LTS have been removed. The links to SHA hash and PGP signature do nothing.

 

I was hoping to use an image that was based on Debian Bullseye, but that link has been recently removed.

 

It is possible to create my image, but I would spend my time working on my code, not wading through the options to create an image.

Solved by Werner

  • Author

Aaaah. The links are at the bottom of the page which I can't see until I scroll down the page. The sha hash checksum link works as well. Thanks ...

  • Author

Having used YOCTO for a couple of years at work I assumed that creating my own Armbian image was going to be difficult. However to my suprise I was able to create a Bullseye image for the Orange Pi R1+ LTS in less than 1 hour. And, .... it actually runs correctly on the target board. That is pretty good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.