Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to run Arm Dev Studio on Linux?

Featured Replies

Hi, I am trying to run armclang on Ubuntu (running in WSL2 on Windows 11).

I have downloaded and installed Arm Dev Studio 2022.1 for Linux, by following the instructions in the Getting Started Guide: getting_started_101469_2021.2_00_en.pdf

I ran: 

$ armds-2022.1.sh

followed by:

$ run_post_install_for_Arm_Development_Studio_2022.1.sh

The install appears to have completed ok, but I don't know how to add the license.  One would normally use the IDE to do so but I can't get the GUI to work in WSL2 (theoretically WSL2 on Windows 11 supports graphical apps).

Is it possible to configure the license from the command line?

A long shot: has anyone succeeded in running  Arm Dev Studio in WSL2 on Windows 11, graphically?

  • Author
On 6/24/2023 at 12:12 PM, Nexson said:

Hi, I am trying to run armclang on Ubuntu (running in WSL2 on Windows 11).

I have downloaded and installed Arm Dev Studio 2022.1 for Linux, by following the instructions in the Getting Started Guide: getting_started_101469_2021.2_00_en.pdf

I ran: 

$ armds-2022.1.sh

followed by:

$ run_post_install_for_Arm_Development_Studio_2022.1.sh

The install appears to have completed ok, but I don't know how to add the license.  One would normally use the IDE to do so but I can't get the GUI to work in WSL2 (theoretically WSL2 on Windows 11 supports graphical apps).

Is it possible to configure the license from the command line?

A long shot: has anyone succeeded in running  Arm Dev Studio in WSL2 on Windows 11, graphically?

Thanks everyone my issue got solved.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.