Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

how to I use dtc to compile the modified dts file in armbian alone ?

Featured Replies

I want to modife the dts file to support my device . But the dts file in source has some  other file ,such as:

  4 #include <dt-bindings/gpio/gpio.h>
  5 #include <dt-bindings/leds/common.h>
  6 #include <dt-bindings/pinctrl/rockchip.h>
  7 #include <dt-bindings/soc/rockchip,vop2.h>
  8 #include "rk3568.dtsi"

 

and than  I want to compile this dts file by dtc , has some error:


Error: rk3568-hm.dts:4.1-9 syntax error
FATAL ERROR: Unable to parse input tree
 

so, how can I do that ?  Could I compile the device tree separately? No compile all project or patch?

thx u bro 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.