September 8, 20233 yr Hello, I have been able to boot the offical debian image recommend for the rock pi 5b from a NVME SSD. This is after updating the SPI using the windows software. I now cant seem to get armbian to boot from NVME or SD card. I have serial access to the Rock 5b and get the following see attached. Anyone able to point me in the correct direction. I think i need to flash the rock pi so it boots from SD once more. Thanks Matt Rock 5b Armbian fail.txt
September 8, 20233 yr Author It seems it might be realted to the USBC PD not working, Trying now with a 6.5A 5V PSU
September 11, 20233 yr Author Got another problem now where one of my Rock-5b wont go passed this stage: DDR Version V1.08 20220617 LPDDR4X, 2112MHz channel[0] BW=16 Col=10 Bk=8 CS0 Row=16 CS1 Row=16 CS=2 Die BW=16 Size=2048MB channel[1] BW=16 Col=10 Bk=8 CS0 Row=16 CS1 Row=16 CS=2 Die BW=16 Size=2048MB channel[2] BW=16 Col=10 Bk=8 CS0 Row=16 CS1 Row=16 CS=2 Die BW=16 Size=2048MB channel[3] BW=16 Col=10 Bk=8 CS0 Row=16 CS1 Row=16 CS=2 Die BW=16 Size=2048MB Manufacturer ID:0x6 CH0 RX Vref:32.7%, TX Vref:21.8%,21.8% CH1 RX Vref:31.7%, TX Vref:22.8%,21.8% CH2 RX Vref:30.7%, TX Vref:20.8%,19.8% CH3 RX Vref:30.7%, TX Vref:22.8%,20.8% change to F1: 528MHz change to F2: 1068MHz change to F3: 1560MHz change to F0: 2112MHz out
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.