Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rock5a and eMMC

Featured Replies

I don't expect an answer at this point but FYI, the eMMC on a Rock5a and latest image does not work properly. It mounts and as soon as you start writing, errors occurs and the FS (ext4) is remounted RO. It happens whether I mount and write manually or I use the armbian-config to transfer the system on the eMMC. Using the Debian distro of radxa, I can write as much as I want on the eMMC w/o errors, so it does not seem to be a failed module, rather something in the armbian kernel.

 

2023-10-10T17:05:03.106367-07:00 rock-5a kernel: [62335.087809] Buffer I/O error on device mmcblk0p1, logical block 648585
2023-10-10T17:05:04.109720-07:00 rock-5a kernel: [62336.091002] blk_update_request: I/O error, dev mmcblk0, sector 97152552 op 0x1:(WRITE) flags 0x0 phys_seg 6 prio class 0
2023-10-10T17:05:04.109831-07:00 rock-5a kernel: [62336.091024] EXT4-fs warning (device mmcblk0p1): ext4_end_bio:347: I/O error 10 writing to inode 3015741 starting block 12144078)

 

Edited by philippe_44

  • Author

Just responding my own post: there is an issue with that board so I had to rebuild armbian with a fix, which is super easy. 

Amazing work !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.