October 16, 20232 yr Whatever I plug into the usb otg port, it doesn't get recognised. I think the port got disabled. What happened? I connected a new harddrive via usb3 but the machine wouldn't boot because of some "Unexpected XHCI event". I had to add a usbstoragequirks to u-boot env. (via armbian-config) to solve that, but now the usb otg port is no longer working. Googled a lot and found one possible solution but it did not work for me ( https://forum.banana-pi.org/t/topic/5485/13 ). https://paste.armbian.com/aqowuxukev
October 16, 20232 yr Maybe, this is the same issue as on Radxa Rock boards? All USB ports work except OTG port - nothing recognized when inserted into this port.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.