Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Audio volume very low

Featured Replies

 

My audio volume was very very low, and very annoyingly I had to boost to 200% 300% which had the problem that the volume buttons were not working properly. You just cant see anything above 100% unless you go into the control panel.

 

Now when it comes to audio I'm the village idiot, but I found a proper solution I think. After some experimentation I found that the module "module-cli-protocol-unix" ( #20 in my case) can be amplified with

 

pactl set-sink-input-volume 20 10db

 

Now YMMV depending on your attached hardware, so change the 10db to whatever suits your situation.

After that I made it permanent by adding it to the /etc/pulse/default.pa like this:

 

# Default volume amplification
set-sink-input-volume 20 10db

 

Yay!

 

Edited by Dantes

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.