Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orange pi 5 7 inch lcd can't get it to work

Featured Replies

 Good day, 

I have Opi 5 and bought  this display 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005641383181.html?src=google&aff_fcid=66031a1404104c2cb62a43359c4edcd8-1705719622481-01990-UneMJZVf&aff_fsk=UneMJZVf&aff_platform=aaf&sk=UneMJZVf&aff_trace_key=66031a1404104c2cb62a43359c4edcd8-1705719622481-01990-UneMJZVf&terminal_id=b834b596955b44a1bf643629f5ba5647&afSmartRedirect=y .  It was a blind buy ...

 And now I can't get it work if its even possible.  I'm its my first time  trying  to get display on these boards usually  use   them trought  Monitor or TV and it works flawlessly. Cant find even config.txt . But now im lost at how to get it work .. I am new to this so I would appreciate  any tips or help .

Have a good day

 

  • Author

https://paste.armbian.com/alinarofaf

Well in the end I got reply from orange pi board maker and the display is  most likely not compatible with board  they only have tested the 10.1 inch display.

I looked up  and this display  is  knock off waveshare 7 inch  displays for rpi wich  are in dts files  labeled as

35xx rpi 7 inch  diplay.  In the end  I'm way  over my head and above my skill level soo 😁 . Who would have thought displays could be soo much pain .ae_1705866571908.thumb.jpg.62e6fca1b4dde047eb5c28ce3c2b8473.jpg

Edited by ower
New findings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.