Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to ID the hardware

Featured Replies

Got a TV Box off amazon.  Not real happy with the features as it comes.  So I thought I'd give a try at booting to Armbian and see how that performs.  I have no idea what the hardware is so I'm not sure where to begin at getting a good bootable SD card set up.  The label on the box just says "TV BOX", nothing that I see to ID the thing.

 

Where do I go to see the info I need to start building a usable boot?

 

This is the device I have:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MJ13MWD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.