February 19, 20242 yr Recently I've bought small box which is kind if "wireless interface" for wired AA: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006001314624.html It works quite nicely with my Ford S-Max but I'm very curious man and got it open (aka teardown). Chips cannot be identified, they lack any marks. But there is DEBUG UART First I connected it into my PC. Removable disk appeared with a few files that keeps my phone's BT address and such information. Nothing really interesting. Then I powered up device when holding the button, it didn't start but went into some "flashing mode" I think - it was identified as USB\VID_1F3A&PID_EFE8 which means sunxi SoC OTG connector in FEL/flashing mode as far as I could google it. So Allwinner inside? At last I soldered pins to UART but I got only "U-Boot(01/24/2024)" and nothing more 😕 It doesn't react to keybord at all. I'm not experienced in "hacking" such ARM things, so maybe someone has any idea how to break booting and get into some console? Any idea what could I do to get into OS?
April 23, 20242 yr On 2/19/2024 at 9:22 PM, rufik said: It doesn't react to keybord at all. What UART parameters have you set, especially flow control?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.