Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Building an Armbian image

Featured Replies

Hi all, I'm following a tutorial by @NicoD on building an Armbian image, the problem I have, is, my board ( NanoPiM4V2 ) isn't shown in the picklist - I 've tried one of the many RK3399 offerings ( Rockchip64 ) but whilst it built ok it didn't boot, anyone here know which board I should use ?

 

Edit

I found if you pass EXPERT=yes as a parameter to the install script the board is listed - I'm building it now and will post back the result

End edit

 

Edited by pkfox

  • pkfox changed the title to Building an Armbian image

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.