Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Configure network connection when building Armbian image

Featured Replies

Having successfuly built and installed an Armbian image I would like to configure the WiFi connection as part of the process. Currently on first boot I have to connect a network cable to the SBC and run armbian-config to configure the WiFi manually which is a bit of a drag when I'm updating 5 boards. Is this doable ?

Edited by pkfox
add more text

  • Author

I've worked out a very inelegant way of achieving what I want, once the compile.sh script has done its thing, I dd the image to an sdcard I have ready in a reader, mount the card, then copy a pre crafted NetWorkManager system connection file to the mounted card. Horrible I know but it works ( well it's worked once ).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.