Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zero2 video lag

Featured Replies

Hello!

I have a Zero2 board with 1GB of RAM. I compiled a Debian 12 desktop image for Zero2 using Armbian and I want to play online videos through a web browser.

Unfortunately, the results have been disappointing as the performance for 1080p videos is very slow. I tried using swap, but it didn't help. I also attempted to play 1080p videos using MPV and VLC. MPV can still play the videos, but it feels sluggish, and VLC gets stuck on the screen until the playback is finished.

I would like to know how to configure Zero2 on Linux to achieve video acceleration. I'm new to this, so I would appreciate some guidance.

Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.