Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Orange Pi Zero 2W repeatedly asks for Wi-Fi password

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

 

I am using an Orange Pi Zero 2W with a graphical user interface (GUI). I downloaded and installed the official Orange Pi Zero 2W image.

 

Unfortunately, I keep running into a Wi-Fi connection issue. After booting, the system repeatedly asks me to enter my Wi-Fi password. If I don’t enter it, I have no internet connection.

 

What’s interesting is:

 

If I disable and re-enable Wi-Fi in the network manager, it automatically reconnects to the known network without asking for the password again.

Alternatively, a system reboot also restores the Wi-Fi connection automatically.

 

 

I have already seen online that this seems to be a known issue, but I haven’t found a proper or permanent solution so far.

 

Has anyone experienced similar behavior or knows how to configure Wi-Fi so that it connects reliably and permanently without repeatedly asking for the password?

 

Thanks in advance!

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.