June 30, 20242 yr I tried to download the Opi plus 2 Image in armbian download page, but it linked In to Opi plus which is older hardware. There Are only plus 2e and plus Image. Here is the link : https://www.armbian.com/orange-pi-plus-2/ How can I get the image of Opi plus 2 ?? Plz let me know:(
July 1, 20242 yr Author Yes. I already tried it. But, both of them didn't work or hdmi, usb port didn't work. May be It's because mother board design is different. nevertheless they share same CPU architecture
July 1, 20242 yr As far as i know Plus and Plus 2 share the same image. The Plus2e image didn't work. Maybe about the different USB ports. Last weekend i build a image for my Plus, it works perfect oob. Markus
July 3, 20242 yr Author Have you ever tried building plus Image to plus2?? I already do this, but It didn't work. May be there is wrong point in my work So, plz let me know anything you know about. Thnx
July 3, 20242 yr Hello @hyungjuk, try to build a image with this command: ./compile.sh BOARD=orangepiplus BRANCH=current RELEASE=bookworm BUILD_MINIMAL=no BUILD_DESKTOP=no KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no COMPRESS_OUTPUTIMAGE=sha,img As you can see the differend about Plus und Plus 2 is only the size of RAM. E. g. Plus = 1GB, Plus 2 = 2GB See in the build framework: Good luck, it should work.. I run Home Assistant for (small) tasks, without Problems.. Markus
August 26, 20251 yr On 7/3/2024 at 7:20 PM, MacBreaker said: try to build a image with this command: ./compile.sh BOARD=orangepiplus BRANCH=current RELEASE=bookworm BUILD_MINIMAL=no BUILD_DESKTOP=no KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no COMPRESS_OUTPUTIMAGE=sha,img I am trying building image natively on orangepiplus, but the scripts are not designed to complete it. System incompatibility, lack of packages for this distribution etc make it fail. How do you manage building it with this Armbian's official building tool ? I am very curious to discover the right approach as I need adding in-kernel modules, which you can't build as stand alone. At the same time, where can u-boot be downloaded from? I understand, that it was updated in 2024 : [🌿] {u-boot:1} Preparing u-boot targets packaging [ 2024.01 ] [🌿] {u-boot:1} Deploying u-boot binary target [ 2024.01 :: u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin ]
August 27, 20251 yr 8 hours ago, y52 said: where can u-boot be downloaded from? Not sure for what you need it but here: https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot tag specification and defined patch sources are here:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.