Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How can I get Orange Pi Plus 2 Image(OS)?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yes. I already tried it. But, both of them didn't work or hdmi, usb port didn't work. May be It's because mother board design is different. nevertheless they share same CPU architecture

As far as i know Plus and Plus 2 share the same image.
The Plus2e image didn't work. Maybe about the different USB ports.

 

Last weekend i build a image for my Plus, it works perfect oob.

 

Markus

  • Author

Have you ever tried building plus Image to plus2?? I already do this, but It didn't work. May be there is wrong point in my work So, plz let me know anything you know about. Thnx

Hello @hyungjuk,

 

try to build a image with this command:

./compile.sh BOARD=orangepiplus BRANCH=current RELEASE=bookworm BUILD_MINIMAL=no BUILD_DESKTOP=no KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no COMPRESS_OUTPUTIMAGE=sha,img

As you can see the differend about Plus und Plus 2 is only the size of RAM. E. g. Plus = 1GB, Plus 2 = 2GB

 

See in the build framework:

OPi_Plus-Plus_2.jpg.5327673cd146c087ce4f93e970b572d5.jpg

 

Good luck, it should work..

 

I run Home Assistant for (small) tasks, without Problems..

 

Markus

On 7/3/2024 at 7:20 PM, MacBreaker said:

try to build a image with this command:

./compile.sh BOARD=orangepiplus BRANCH=current RELEASE=bookworm BUILD_MINIMAL=no BUILD_DESKTOP=no KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no COMPRESS_OUTPUTIMAGE=sha,img

I am trying building image natively on orangepiplus, but the scripts are not designed to complete it. System incompatibility, lack of packages for this distribution etc make it fail.
How do you manage building it with this  Armbian's official building tool ? I am very curious to discover the right approach as I need adding in-kernel modules, which you can't build as stand alone.

At the same time, where can u-boot be downloaded from?
I understand, that it was updated in 2024 :
[🌿] {u-boot:1} Preparing u-boot targets packaging [ 2024.01  ]
[🌿] {u-boot:1} Deploying u-boot binary target [ 2024.01  :: u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin ]
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.