Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BananapiM7 install Armbian 24.5.1 or Debian 12 Cinnamon?

Featured Replies

Hello, I'm looking to buy an ARM SBC with:

  1. Bluetooth
  2. Connection for monitor x3
  3. CPU: x86 AMD
  4. Graphics integrated
  5. LAN x2
  6. Mobo: I'm unsure on mini pc mobos, but needed?
  7. Power
  8. Ram: 16-32GB preferred
  9. Storage: small is fine 32GB-256GB, nothing large like 1TB
  10. USB for mouse
  11. USB for spare
  12. Wi-Fi for hotspot

 

I usually use Raspberry Pi 5, however the Bananapi-M7 appears to have dual port, although I haven't confirmed the other requirements I need.

 

The question is which OS do I download please? as per https://www.armbian.com/bananapi-m7/

Solved by Igor

  • Author

I'm sorry for a lack of understanding.

Is there an ARM SBC (single board computer) and an ARM OS that can fit my preferred hardware requirements please?

  • Author

Thank you, I've done some research and refined what I'm looking for:

 

Bluetooth

Connection for monitor x3 like AOC 22B2H (HDMI, USB-C, or the MIPI connections, unsure what is needed?)

CPU: RISC-V preferred to ARM or x86

Graphics integrated

LAN x2

Mobo: I'm unsure on mini pc mobos, but needed?

Power: whatever

Ram: 16-32GB preferred, DDR5?

Storage: small is fine 32GB-256GB, nothing large like 1TB. M.2 NVMe appears to be fastest.

USB for mouse

USB for spare, for Home Assistant Zigbee bridge

Wi-Fi for hotspot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.