July 22, 20242 yr Running ODroid HC4 on Armbian bookworm with Openmediavault 7 with docker compose plugin. I've done 2 clean installs to ensure the problem is reproducable and not something I meddled with. I spent time on Docker's forums running sample containers I was asked to try, they viewed my settings logs for docker and were at a loss. The containers go up fine and are running. They just cannot be accessed even from the host machine e.g. curl http://localhost:8080 fails when running a sample container docker hub forums supplied me with as a 'surefire' test. --- services: test_default_bridge: image: nginx:latest network_mode: bridge ports: - 8080:80 Is anyone else having this issue and how do I get it working?
July 23, 20242 yr Providing logs with armbianmonitor -u helps with troubleshooting and significantly raises chances that issue gets addressed.
July 23, 20242 yr Author Ok here it is -- it also generated an error running the script. root@omv:~# armbianmonitor -u Collecting info and sending to paste.armbian.com, wait... /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 976: iostat: command not found https://paste.armbian.com/huqolomoku Edited July 24, 20242 yr by fscii
July 29, 20242 yr I have the same issue on an Odroid M1. Also installed twice to make sure it wasn't the installation. I can access the container if I attach it to the host instead of the bridge, but since I'm going to be running multiple containers with the same internal ports, that is not a solution. Output of armbianmonitor -u: Collecting info and sending to paste.armbian.com, wait... /usr/bin/armbianmonitor: line 976: iostat: command not found https://paste.armbian.com/vuzemedifu
July 29, 20242 yr Author I have finally got mine to work. run these two commands and post the results ip a networkctl list
July 29, 20242 yr Author Short answer is follow this guide to the letter and it should work. https://wiki.omv-extras.org/doku.php?id=omv7:armbian_bookworm_install
July 30, 20242 yr 12 hours ago, mrNobody said: I can access the container if I attach it to the host instead of the bridge, but since I'm going to be running multiple containers with the same internal ports, that is not a solution. What about this? Should already be fixed if you make image from sources.
July 30, 20242 yr It seems Dziekon's solution in that topic did the trick for me as well, although I would've rather used the clean way in the link you posted, but I couldn't find the template file mentioned: Quote Add IPMasquerade=yes to the eth0.network file. Thanks to a recent pull request, this is trivial to add to /etc/systemd/network/template/dosync-eth0.network.tail.
July 30, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, mrNobody said: I would've rather used the clean way I don't know if hat is a cleaner way. This is just a suggestion / idea based on a quick search. Didn't test it while @dziekon did. As I understand it, but didn't really study it deep, that DHCPing on all devices is a trouble. But there could be more (border) problems.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.