July 24, 20242 yr My Orange Pi 4B has gone to community support. After an overheat with a compilation, the ssd dies, and I reflashed to the new community version Armbian_community_24.8.0-trunk.399_Orangepi4_noble_current_6.6.40_gnome-oibaf_desktop Anyway I got no HDMI output so I left it running, and suddenly I got a new device on the network. Since I am going to use it headless it works well for me. Bug 1 No HDMI Expected HDMI output works Actual Result No HDMI output. Bug 2 The second was when I downloaded llvm compiler normal output from clang compiler: (took the whole day yesterday to compile from source without overheating) clang++ -v clang version 19.0.0git (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git 4c73b1a986bb4f3af6c5d5e9e705934dbcc36262) Target: aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /usr/local/bin Found candidate GCC installation: /usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/13 Selected GCC installation: /usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/13 Candidate multilib: .;@m64 Selected multilib: .;@m64 but what i got from the clang++ compiler downloaded with apt-get /usr/bin/clang++ -v Ubuntu clang version 18.1.3 (1ubuntu1) Target: aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu Thread model: posix InstalledDir: /usr/bin So some file helping clang finding header files from gcc (the last part "found candidate .... selected multillib") is missing Expected result clang++ finds g++ header files Actual result clang++ don't find g++ header files
July 24, 20242 yr Author Please note that after compiling installing clang++ from git, the installed clang++ start to work as expected.
July 24, 20242 yr 2 часа назад, FredrikA сказал: Bug 1 No HDMI Expected HDMI output works Actual Result No HDMI output. Thanks for the feedback. Everything else is not an Armbian problem. LLVM is not used when building Armbian images.
July 24, 20242 yr Author Also with updated kernel /boot/vmlinuz-6.6.41-current-rockchip64 there is no HDMI
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.