Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

problems to compile and boot TV Box Lenfo HK1 RBOX

Featured Replies

Hello people,

 

I'm trying to compile armbian to run on my TV Box.

 

If I use the image Hinlink ht2 I can boot without problem, but if I try to compile my version of Armbian, the tv box does not boot. 

 

I'm using the follow sintax to compile:

 

./compile.sh build BOARD=hinlink-ht2 BRANCH=legacy BUILD_DESKTOP=yes BUILD_MINIMAL=no DESKTOP_ENVIRONMENT=xfce DESKTOP_ENVIRONMENT_CONFIG_NAME=config_base EXPERT=yes KERNEL_GIT=shallow DEB_COMPRESS=xz

 

I haven't the TTL to debug.

 

What I already tryed:

 

Burn the hinlink ht2 image to SD card and change the ROOT partition to my image (no work)

Burn my image to SD card and copy the boot partition of hinlink to boot partition on SD Card (no work)

Burn hinlink ht2 image and get the dtb and put on my image (no work)

 

I'm accept any suggestion.

 

Why I'm trying to compile ? The Ethernet is not working, on my board it uses the gmac0 and the hinlink ht2 uses gmac1

 

regards.

Panda

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.