Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian stuck in Read-only file system

Featured Replies

Hi everyone and thank you in advance for your support!

Long story short my system is in Read only mode after a reboot and I don't know what caused it.
Some useful info before the reboot:

  • I've been trying to install a RAID1 configuration so at certain point I did
    sudo update-initramfs -u

     

  • I have manually updated and upgraded (only busybox was upgraded) with
    sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade

If you need any other info let me know!

EDIT:

I found out that I'm able to manually mount the root partition, but the problem persist after each reboot. I then added the follong to /boot/armbianEnv.txt
 

extraargs=fsck.mode=force fsck.repair=yes

and

touch /forcefsck


and tried a reboot but nothing changes. It seems that there are some errors in the boot partition and this leads it to go Read-only

Edited by Račka

Solved by Račka

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.