November 23, 20241 yr Author On 11/17/2024 at 2:32 AM, rafman said: I build 2 server images based on X96-Mate (h616) i'm deeply grateful. I will try it @rafman
November 23, 20241 yr Author On 11/17/2024 at 2:32 AM, rafman said: https://easyupload.io/m/4yvmoy I have tried two imgs which you compiled, still no working and black screen
November 23, 20241 yr Author On 11/17/2024 at 2:32 AM, rafman said: image name ( H616_user_H96MaxH616_10_20220804.1049.img ) I flash this image using tools named "PhoneixUSBPro" and "PhoenixSuit". All do be not success. The debug logs is attached as follow PhoneixUSBPro_V4.0.0 PhoenixSuit_V1.19 burn.log Edited November 23, 20241 yr by zcrself
November 23, 20241 yr Author @rafman I think that the memory of my tvbox is made by Micron Technology. Because the ID of memory is "5LE77 D9QL" and The storage of 32G is made by Kimtigo Technology
November 23, 20241 yr Author @rafman I flash the firmware of T95 into my h616 tvbox. It does be successful. but my tvbos can't boot, I am confused about this。 The successful flashing log is attached t95-rom-to-h616.txt Edited November 23, 20241 yr by zcrself
November 24, 20241 yr On 11/23/2024 at 9:41 AM, zcrself said: I flash the firmware of T95 into my h616 tvbox. It does be successful. but my tvbos can't boot, I am confused about this。 The successful flashing log is attached Flashing may succeeds but if you don't have serial output at all, this means that the image you flashing is not compatible with your device. FYI: There is a version of TRANSPEED 6k (with H616) you can test 3 different firmware. you can find it here : https://repairalltv.com/transpeed-6k-tv-box-android-10-0-firmware-download-allwinner-h616/ Always Check if you have serial output.
November 30, 20241 yr Author On 11/25/2024 at 6:08 AM, rafman said: you can find it here : https://repairalltv.com/transpeed-6k-tv-box-android-10-0-firmware-download-allwinner-h616/ @rafman I try the three images, no progress. I think that TRANSPEED IMAGE is not suitable for my TV box
November 30, 20241 yr 10 hours ago, zcrself said: I try the three images, no progress. I think that TRANSPEED IMAGE is not suitable for my TV box I am really confused with your box, From the firmware information you post (from your working box) your firmware seems to be compatible with EVPAD-5S however this EVPAD-5S device specs is different (H6 - 2GB Ram 16GB ROM) also the sticker on your BOARD shows H6 (!) EVPAD 5S firmware: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yK50Kko99d1jq_t-nUA1Ua4ZejvMv7xR Your device hardware seems to be compatible with EVPAD-5P (4GB RAM 32GB ROM - H616) EVPAD 5P firmware: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YjHdFVw0XHMW8_4aVUE3Lpfy52NZ0sSu Also Try this EVPAD 6P firmware: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15v7Ki9Ad6cL-Jr85B8I059VlkeTVA0aE Flash tool https://drive.google.com/file/d/19bIdG3MpAa5yq7k-XfLTKLuGUXEasxMR Try all firmware and Always Check if you have serial output and if you can boot. Edited November 30, 20241 yr by rafman
December 7, 20241 yr @rafman Thanks for the links, I have flashed my Evpad 6p successfully, but now i am unable to find the AI Manager and EVAI Voice Assistant Application to use the built in voice commands. Any help on this issue ? Edited December 7, 20241 yr by k4fari Apps missing
December 8, 20241 yr On 12/7/2024 at 4:43 AM, k4fari said: Thanks for the links, I have flashed my Evpad 6p successfully, but now i am unable to find the AI Manager and EVAI Voice Assistant Application to use the built in voice commands. Any help on this issue ? Sorry but i can't provide support for android apps, I don't have the time to do this, However You can ask the manufacturer of your box for this kind of problems ( https://www.evpadpro.com )
December 10, 20241 yr I contacted them, and they said " sorry we can't help you as you have flashed your device." Is there any tool to be used to extract apk files from a Rom/firmware img? I have searched but couldn't be able to find a working one.
December 14, 20241 yr Author On 12/1/2024 at 3:10 AM, rafman said: Try all firmware and Always Check if you have serial output and if you can boot. @rafmanAlmost succeeded. The progress reached about 70% evpad5s.txt evpad6p.txt
December 14, 20241 yr Author On 12/10/2024 at 1:52 PM, k4fari said: I contacted them, and they said " sorry we can't help you as you have flashed your device." Is there any tool to be used to extract apk files from a Rom/firmware img? Using imgRePacker and simgtoimg to extract apk files from a img Edited December 14, 20241 yr by zcrself
December 16, 20241 yr @zcrself thanks for the help, i have flashed the above file shared by the @rafman on my evpad 6p and managed to use the AI Genius and EVAI. I used phoenixsuite to flash, clicked on wipe-all button and after flashing ultimately the evpad 6p tv box mac address turned into 02:00:00:00:00. Searched the Internet and many forums but couldn't be able to find a solution to fix this issue. Any help to fix mac address?
January 3, 20251 yr Hi friends, we have H96max h616 Android box, and we are trying to upgrade it to Android 11, but we cant... We can not load the firmware "H616_user_H96MaxH616_10_20220804.1049.img" from the official site: https://www.h96tvbox.com/firmware-download/ because it says "Error! Loading firmware failed!" in Factory Tool... Any other idea? What is the best latest firmware for it? Thanks
January 5, 20251 yr Good day! Please help. Assembly required Armbian for Transpeed 6K on Debian Server 12 or Ubuntu Server 22.04. Chip: H616 PMU: AXP806 RAM: 2Gb ROM: eMMC 32 Gb
April 18, 20251 yr Hello, zcrself. I have a box that is exactly the same as yours. Unfortunately, I can't find any relevant information about this box across the entire Internet. Could you tell me if your box has been repaired now?
April 19, 20251 yr Hello everyone! Has anyone managed to get Armbian working on one of these boxes? Mine is referenced as H616 - T95 MAX - AXP313A v3 I have burned several images with Win32DiskImage and I can never get the device to boot. I also don't receive any messages via the UART console. Has anyone managed to do this?
February 8Feb 8 Author On 4/19/2025 at 6:31 PM, marcos muniz said: Hello! Links is broken... @macros muniz try this: https://www.123865.com/s/96P8Vv-KmR0H Code: cNU2 On 4/18/2025 at 12:11 PM, noelobo said: Hello, zcrself. I have a box that is exactly the same as yours. Unfortunately, I can't find any relevant information about this box across the entire Internet. Could you tell me if your box has been repaired now? No repaired @noelobo On 4/19/2025 at 6:31 PM, marcos muniz said: Hello! Links is broken... try this: https://www.123865.com/s/96P8Vv-KmR0H Code: cNU2 Edited February 8Feb 8 by zcrself
February 8Feb 8 Author On 11/17/2024 at 2:32 AM, rafman said: image name ( H616_user_H96MaxH616_10_20220804.1049.img ) burn20260208.LOG
February 8Feb 8 Author On 11/13/2024 at 4:40 AM, rafman said: Also try to identify your PMIC chip of your board e.g axp313a (red circle) @rafman pmic is axp1530 via device info HW app
February 8Feb 8 @zcrselfhttps://github.com/NickAlilovic/build/releases/tag/Mainline try this image. Edited February 8Feb 8 by Nick A
February 9Feb 9 Author 5 hours ago, Nick A said: try this image. No works, UART output null. I think that UART is disabld by OEM. because a working tvbox , UART also output is null Edited February 9Feb 9 by zcrself
February 9Feb 9 @zcrself Your board might be missing some components for UART to work properly. Have you tested your TTL to USB adaptor on other boards to see if it works?
February 10Feb 10 Author 22 hours ago, Nick A said: @zcrself Your board might be missing some components for UART to work properly. Have you tested your TTL to USB adaptor on other boards to see if it works? My USB2TTL is tested on other tvbox such as Amlogic tvbox, works
February 10Feb 10 Author my bricked tvbox into fel mode, Using linux-fexi tools, I tested my usb2ttl on my tvbox , without any output. I do not know why? Test command: https://github.com/linux-sunxi/sunxi-tools sunxi-fel -p write 0x4000 uart0-helloworld-sdboot.sunxi (succeed) sunxi-fel -p exec 0x4000 picocom -b 115200 /dev/ttyUSB0
March 21Mar 21 Hay, could u guys tell me how to install a custom ROM for my tv box that's using h616. I'm a absolute bigginer to this But I tried pressing the power button, to get into the downloader mode but looks like that doesn't work
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.