Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radxa Zero do not boot from eMMC with fresh Armbian 24.8.1

Featured Replies

Hi, I have problems from booting emmc of my 4/64GB radxa zero. I want to make fresh install and cleaned emmc completely. By following radxa guide, I flashed latest Armbian_24.8.1_Radxa-zero_noble_current_6.6.47.img.xz image from official site. But booting failing. I attached serial monitor and saved output. Boot process stops at line 215 and If I give "boot" command, It starts booting from emmc with same warnings. I'm attaching full log. By the way, I tried updating bootloader by using armbian-config utility but nothing changed.

radxa_zero_serial.log

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.