Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

only start with toothstick on emmc ... can't start with sdhc

Featured Replies

Hi !

 

I started from SDHC armbian-24.08 on my Magicsee N5+ (s905x3). I installed system on the eMMC.

But now, the system can only start on the eMMC, but only with the toothstick method ... And I can't start again on the SDHC to try the 24.11 for example.

 

Is that any solution :

 

1. to make start on eMMD without toothstick

2. to start system with SDHC

 

Thanks for your help

On 10/29/2024 at 2:57 PM, xNiux said:

: I installed and executed u-boot-menu.

 

Very interesting. I am reading some other posts about this topic such as thie posts  here and here. But can you explain how to install it and use please? Thanks.

  • Author

hum, I just install it and execute it : 

Installation : sudo apt-get -y install u-boot-menu

Execution (I'm not sure) : sudo u-boot-menu

 

... And reboot

  • Author

More precision :

1. Install all u-boot packagés

2. Connect your boot USB stick or sdcard

3. Exécuté 'dudo u-boot-refresh'

4. Reboot

 

And hop, it start on USB or sdcard

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.