Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubietruck Bluetooth with mainline kernel

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm trying to get Bluetooth working on a Cubietruck running 6.6 kernels including the latest Armbian release.  What I'm finding is that a Cubietruck can discover other Cubietrucks but nothing else.  Other devices (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Nvidia, Rockpi, and various phones) can discover each other but not the Cubietrucks.  I have three Cubietrucks here and testing with the old 4.99 Bluetooth software or the current 5.55 release shows no difference.  But if I run a Cubietruck with the ancient 3.4 kernel it can detect other devices but not the Cubietrucks running the 6.6 kernels.  I'm using the same Wi-Fi firmware and BT .hcd file in all cases.  So it's like the Cubietrucks with 6.6 kernels run Bluetooth in their own separate little world.

 

Has anybody managed to get AP6210 Bluetooth working properly with a mainline kernel ?  If so do you have any clues about how I can rectify this problem ?

 

Thanks,

Steven

 

  • Author

I've found the patches written by Chen-Yu Tsai and Maxime Rippard for Bluetooth using the AP6210 on a Cubietruck and as far as I can tell they're still fully included in the mainline 6.6 kernel.  I'm wondering if either of these people can help me.

 

Does anybody know any groups or mailing lists where I can contact Maxime or Chen-Yu ?

 

Thanks,

Steven

  • Author

Thanks for the tip.  I've posted there and hopefully will get a reply.  I'm now testing on a Cubietruck with two adaptors (AP6210 and dongle) and everything is still pointing to a driver issue with the mainline kernel.

 

Cheers,

Steven

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.