January 20, 20251 yr Hi everybody, I installed Deb 12 Cinnamon Armbian flavor. This: dl.armbian.com/orangepi5-plus/Bookworm_current_cinnamon-backported-mesa When I open system setup there is no Idiom/Language Icon. So all apps remains in English. Even if I run "sudo dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration" and "sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales" I found an issue running "armbian-config"/localization/change Keyboard layout, on console this msg "setupcon: We are not on the console, the console is left unconfigured." But if I run "sudo dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration" from a terminal window no error. Thanks, Cury
January 20, 20251 yr If this works from terminal but not from within armbian-config I suggest to report here: https://github.com/armbian/configng/issues
January 21, 20251 yr Author Hi Werner, Issue about armbian-config openned. Idiom/Language issue remains unsolved. See you soon, Cury
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.