Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AllWinner Tvr3 box s H313 board firmware ?

Featured Replies

Hello, I tried maybe 100 roms and I couldn't find a rom for this. Can you help me? I am attaching the pictures.The rom is loaded to the device via type-c. My first attempts were via the USB slot, then I realized that it established a connection by pressing type-c and the small reset button. 

https://imgur.com/a/AjGX6Fv

 

IMG_20250205_185018.jpg

IMG_20250205_185434.jpg

Hello, could you help me? I don't know how to connect it with the USB cable and power button. I press it but I don't connect it. What is the version of the program you use? And if you found the room, could you pass it to me please 🥹

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.