Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OrangePi 3B HDMI and 3.5mm Audio Output Issues After Successful Installation

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

I recently completed the installation on my OrangePi 3B, and while everything went smoothly during the process, I am currently facing an issue with the audio output.

No sound is coming through the HDMI connection.

No sound is coming through the 3.5mm audio jack either.
I haven't added any images because there are no error messages, just no sound at all.
 

Has anyone else encountered this problem or found a solution? I'd appreciate any tips or guidance on how to resolve this.

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but I wanted to ask where you are downloading Orange PI 3B  from?  I have a 4GB v1.1 board and still using JReik build.  Want to hop on a 25.2  Kernel 6.12  build with Ubuntu Server 24.04 to stay supported.

 

Thanks.

Edited by Thewonderer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.