Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lichee PI 4A : Are all projects closed?

Featured Replies

Is anyone still playing with this board? When the CPU microcode bur came out, interest in this board immediately died down and in my opinion it's a real shame. I can understand in operational and production scenarios that if malicious code is injected the attacker can take control of the machine but it's a pretty difficult scenario to implement.

 

I tried to load the latest armbian builds but I couldn't boot. As for performance, I have to say that with the official sipeed image I'm not bad even if it's not a distro but a debian image optimized by the sipeed team. I also believe in this case that there are no maintainers who can follow the armbian community release of this board, what a pity.

 

What other image could I use? Thanks to everyone

  • Author

thanks, I was aware of this tool on github but I had never seen the supported boards. while I'm at it I'll check if the starfive visionfive2 board was also available, I wrote a post for that too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.