Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

None of the images available in the repo work

Featured Replies

I wanted to try anything other than the original image that the device came with.

I was more interested in the Kali port but after trying for a few hours with pretty much all the images available here I had to revert to the original one.

So I was wondering if anyone here ever tried these images or could give me some hint on what is wrong with it ?

Basically just getting a red led with no display when trying all the images.

I know the original image had a some sort of special boot process where the initial startup would take some time but I know nothing else about armbian at this point.

 

My goal was to start doing some test with kali liking the formfactor of this device.

 

Any help appreciated:)

Can you provide more detailed info - last images were not tested as there were very little changes from previous one (check lastest from archive https://imola.armbian.com/archive/inovato-quadra/archive/)... Which images did you try and can you try daily images that are at the bottom of the page:
https://www.armbian.com/inovato-quadra/

Also we are just about to merge big changes on Allwinner, so stay tuned. https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/8004

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.