Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Install non-vendor image (kernel 6.12+)

Featured Replies

I got a 6.1 noble minimal image installed with a latest kubuntu  update to KDE 6. Was quite some work to get this all working. But some thing aren't working (e.g. audio?). 6.12 and later supports a range more peripherals. I tried the non-vendor images but no  go. How do I install one of those? (Not using ROOBI, I hacked this to use my own)

  • Author

Replying to my own post. ... EDK2 has an UEFI BIOS which runs mainline linux - no custom builds. It supports ACPI and device tree. I run this now with Fedora Rawhide 43 with KDE (6.4 Beta) which runs ACPI out of the box, older kernels work with device tree. I haven't used the latest mainline Armbian but that should work, too (at least the latest mainline image). Rawhide runs mainline kernel 6.15/6.16 (latest build) which supports the SOC + GPU out of the box. 

Edited by Jurgen.Schober

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.