Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dcw3_generic USB OTG support

Featured Replies

I have an Orange Pi 5 running Armbian Noble and I need a distribution that supports USB OTG in peripheral mode and supports dcw3_generic kernel module.  I've tried to compile one with support, but I keep getting:

modprobe: FATAL: Module dwc3_generic not found in directory /lib/modules/6.1.115-vendor-rk35xx

I triple checked .config and the appropriate flags are set to Y.  I am trying to get the Pi to act as a mouse attached to another machine's USB port.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.