May 23, 20251 yr On my TV box X88 pro 10 128 GB (Armbian 24.11.0-trunk.321 6.11.4-edge-rockchip6), the driver does not work when set to led-config 2. After studying, I performed several operations and everything worked. Maybe it will help someone!! In armbian-config, install led-config 2 and wlan-ap6334 next 1. dtc -I dtb -O dts /boot/dtb/rockchip/overlay/rockchip-rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtbo -o /root/rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtso 2. In the /root/rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtso file, edit reg = <0x24> to <0x0> 3. dtc -I dts -O dtb -f /root/rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtso -o /boot/dtb/rockchip/overlay/rockchip-rk3318-box-led-conf2.dtbo Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are working, the display is working too, but for some reason the lan and power symbols are mixed up. I solved it through the display service file display-service.txt Edited May 23, 20251 yr by Vidhome
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.