Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RSB-4411

Featured Replies

 

Hello,
 

I'm developing a Custom Armbian for the RSB-4411 (the motherboard that uses like the Raise3D E2).
 

For the moment, it's in the experimental phase because I can't get it to boot.

It goes CRC-ERROR when I boot into the debug port on my motherboard.
 

Source codes

If someone or I manage to make it boot, that would be great! 🙂
 

PS: I'm new to this community, if I do something wrong, please let me know.

 

  • Author

Hi Werner!
 

I'd like to have them, but I have the feeling that my Armbian image and the SPI U-boot won't... (even with the settings enabled, if that's the thing.)

On the other hand, I've got the non-verbose startup logs.

Tell me what I can do, I'll recompile in due course. 🙂

 

partial-logs.txt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.