July 22, 20251 yr Hello! I installed the latest Gnome Noble image from the very top of the Orange Pi 5 page, it has Wayland and generally is working really well - it even is doing higher refresh rate for my monitor and is smooth! HOWEVER the one big thing I noticed right away - my screen never turns off anymore And my Power options are missing such settings? It only gives the option to blank, which still is running my monitor at 100% brightness and a horrible solution Where is the setting to turn my screen off after 5 minutes? NOT blank, but into standby mode Worked on the previous Cinnamon version but that version lacked higher refresh rates and I think was not wayland Thank you!
July 22, 20251 yr Providing logs with armbianmonitor -u helps with troubleshooting and significantly raises chances that issue gets addressed.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.