Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I compiled Tor browser from source code

Featured Replies

I could not find any arm64/aarch64 MODERN, up to date, Tor browser binaries.  Anything below current-stable would be considered insecure, and at a glance I couldn't find them anywhere.  So I was able to compile Nightly for the latest updates as well

image.thumb.png.c5897b42baeccba62c86384bbcd18d5a.png

It took 331 minutes, and failed 4 times along the way with 8GB RAM native on the device and 4GB ZFS to start.

It did a SIGKILL9 on firefox-glean.  Increased to 8gb, still failed until I increased ZFS to 16gb, and then even at a whopping 16gb it crashed next on GkRust for OOM/SIGKILL9 as well until increased ZFS to 32GB!

331 minutes later, it was succesful

Just wondering, to save myself from future punishment, was there some easier source for this app?

Thank you

Edited by snow

  • Author

That's why I am here

 

To ask for help

 

I could not find any installable packages

 

I am a novice user

Edited by snow

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.