August 11, 20251 yr https://www.phoronix.com/news/Debian-13.0-Released Debian 13 trixie released https://www.debian.org/News/2025/20250809
August 12, 20251 yr Solution Our release will also be around Noble / Trixie + minimal image with Bookworm. For those that wants to stay on a safe side x86 images were already released: https://www.armbian.com/uefi-x86/ and few others ...
August 12, 20251 yr How does /etc/os-release get updated? Do I need to change bookworm to trixie and 12 to 13 myself after I upgraded?
August 13, 20251 yr 8 hours ago, robnielsen said: How does /etc/os-release get updated? Do I need to change bookworm to trixie and 12 to 13 myself after I upgraded? You probably have to replace base-files package.
August 13, 20251 yr Author I'd do it in a 'simplier' way, just use a new uSD card, that is partly a benefit of SBCs running on uSD cards.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.