Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RK3518-D4-V1.0

Featured Replies

hello everyone!

I bought this tv box..https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005009346784515.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.11.79e81802pgNRxu

but after starting it was not possible to log in to googleplay even though I had a connection via wifi or ethernet. the preinstalled version for applications was Aptoide TV..through it I wanted to update all applications (youtube, netflix, etc.) I managed to do that but no application could be started. the original file manager did not show the internal memory or USB disk or SD card until I managed to download ES file manager through aptoide and it showed my flash disk I installed HW info device and there I found out that it was an RK3528 chip.
so I wanted to flash the firmware and I used a rom image for H96max with the same parameters.
the firmware upgrade went OK but the device is dead. I can't find the correct firmware.
I'm attaching a photo--- maybe someone will recognize the board and identify which rom-img should be correct.
the seller can't help me in any way.

20250803_184040.jpg

20250803_184028.jpg

20250731_213545.jpg

HI, It looks like you have an RK3518 chip from your photo, and not the 3528? Or was that a typo? In any case I also bought a box from AliExpress. It looks similar to mine with the 3518 chip. If there is a way to extract the ROM Image from my box I can maybe upload it for you somewhere?

Hey there,

 

Title:
Need compatible firmware / loader for XR8223518K-V1.0 (RK3518) TV box

Message:
Hi, I’m trying to recover a TV box with this exact mainboard:

Board code: XR8223518K-V1.0
SoC: Rockchip RK3518

Symptoms:

device only shows blue LED

no HDMI output

device can still enter MASKROM / Rockusb mode

What I already tested:

RKDevTool detects “Found One MASKROM Device”

using my current MiniLoaderAll.bin + ExportImage.img fails with:
“Download boot fail. Please check DDR.”

So I believe I need:

the exact stock firmware for this board
or

a compatible RK3518 MiniLoaderAll.bin / loader for this exact board / DDR configuration

If anyone has firmware, loader, dump, or files for XR8223518K-V1.0, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

  • Author

hi. I gave up a long time ago. but now I found the board in the closet and decided to look again. I made a typo in the marking. I have rk3518. can you upload your firmware backup to google drive. or whatever suits you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.