September 20, 20251 yr Hi, I have downloaded and tested the 6.12 kernel Minimal/IOT images and they are not booting. I downloaded trixie 6.1, booted, then manually installed latest 6.12 with armbian-config and the reboot failed. I re-flashed sd card with 6.1, installed edge 6.16.4 (latest) with armbian-config and it booted fine. Edited September 20, 20251 yr by Fabricio Martínez Tamayo
September 20, 20251 yr Yes, current broke at some point. More up to date packages should be available via apt. In general the support for rk3588 in 6.12 (current as of today) is barely there but there won't be updates regarding that matter, bug fixes only due to its LTS nature. Better use vendor or edge.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.